Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lore Writing [OPEN]
Banner To Come
So in recent weeks, I've been getting into writing lore again, not only for my own dragon but for other people as well. I'd love to get at this more, and can write nearly anything.

I have a few examples here, but I have had a successful lore shop before on my friends account before I was able to get my own. Unfortunately I won't be referencing that lore shop as I was unable to locate the thread.

Just give me a brief description of what you'd like, or even just the personality of the dragon and I'll come up with something. Most lore only takes me about an hour, not in a rush, just once I get the idea going, I tend to keep it going to the end. Though some may take longer. I will edit as much as you like until we get a perfect lore for your babies.

Prices differentiate depending on how long it takes and the word count.

You want lore tied through multiple dragons, please request! (though I ask you be patient as when I write for more than one dragon and tie the lore together, it does take me time as I write all the lore at the same time to keep everything matched up.) I love doing lore for mates, breeding pairs, even just fluff for gay pairs (even have a few of my own that I'm working on.)

I will however, only write for 5 people at a time, and ask you be patient if the slots are filled. I am quick, but writers block does happen.
If you like my style, or wording, feel free to ask about being put on the pinglist, and you're dragons will be started as soon as a slot clears.
Lore Request Form:
Dragon Name:
Any/All references (i.e clans, dragons, familiars) you want in it:
Base Idea (if you have one):
Personality of Dragon:

Please fill this out for each and every dragon you request.
Banner To Come
So in recent weeks, I've been getting into writing lore again, not only for my own dragon but for other people as well. I'd love to get at this more, and can write nearly anything.

I have a few examples here, but I have had a successful lore shop before on my friends account before I was able to get my own. Unfortunately I won't be referencing that lore shop as I was unable to locate the thread.

Just give me a brief description of what you'd like, or even just the personality of the dragon and I'll come up with something. Most lore only takes me about an hour, not in a rush, just once I get the idea going, I tend to keep it going to the end. Though some may take longer. I will edit as much as you like until we get a perfect lore for your babies.

Prices differentiate depending on how long it takes and the word count.

You want lore tied through multiple dragons, please request! (though I ask you be patient as when I write for more than one dragon and tie the lore together, it does take me time as I write all the lore at the same time to keep everything matched up.) I love doing lore for mates, breeding pairs, even just fluff for gay pairs (even have a few of my own that I'm working on.)

I will however, only write for 5 people at a time, and ask you be patient if the slots are filled. I am quick, but writers block does happen.
If you like my style, or wording, feel free to ask about being put on the pinglist, and you're dragons will be started as soon as a slot clears.
Lore Request Form:
Dragon Name:
Any/All references (i.e clans, dragons, familiars) you want in it:
Base Idea (if you have one):
Personality of Dragon:

Please fill this out for each and every dragon you request.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Current Projects:
Current Projects:
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Examples Of Lore
My Lair