Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Val's Coli/Level/Grinding Service (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello, guests! I'm currently trying to motivate myself to spend more time in the coli! What better way to do it than to take other dragons on adventures in the different venues? So, what exactly is this little service?

You can send me a dragon of any level as long as its an adult and named. I'll take it into a coli party and do a timed grind with your dragon present. The guest dragon will be accompanied by two lvl25s, and precautions will be taken to ensure minimal interruption or defeat. You can send me a dragon you want leveled for your team, or for exalt, or a higher level dragon if you want me to grind harder venues. Please note I am not here for the expressed focus of leveling the dragon, this is just something that happens when I take them into the coli.

When I am in the coli with your dragon, your timer starts. Anything found and any exp gained while I have your dragon in the coli is included under this service. When your dragon leaves my team to go home, our service is ended.

Please keep in mind this service is only available when I am online at home. I sometimes access FR from work or while out of the house, but my phone cannot handle Coli and I wouldn't want to cut your time short.

Adventure Packages:

- 5 Minute Grind: 6kt/g
- 10 Minute Grind: 10kt/g
- 20 Minute Grind: 17kt/g

Available Venues:

- No Expireience: Any Venue below Boreal Woods
- Slow Experience: Boreal Woods, Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost
- Decent Experience: Ghostlight Ruins, Mire
- No Access: Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds are not available for adventures

New Player Service:
If your account is newer than one month old, I will grind 3 dragons to lvl 8 for no charge. If you decide to keep these dragons or exalt them, that's up to you. After the first free dragons, I will charge a fee of 6kt per dragon.

I acknowledge that coli grinding can be fairly decent to finance your clan on. Sometimes neat stuff drops fromb battles, and I'm grinding for you, then that raises the question; who does it belong to?

You may request any food, familiars, materials, battle items, apparal, or other items be sent to you on the return of your dragons. You may also request that I sell everything and cut the profits with you half and half (possibly refunding your trip). How do I know its your drop? I've moved my ENTIRE account into my vault, just for this service! Anything in my hoard is clearly found while hosting an adventure! But what about rare items? Given the very low droprate of certain items in the coli (eggs, genes, boss familiars, ect), I will notify you of any such drops and you may choose to leave it with me or purchase it at the prices listed below.

Special Requests:

- Bring home (any/specific type) food!
- Bring home appaeral!
- Bring home familiars!
- Bring home battlestones!
- Bring home treasure crates
- Sell everything and give me half!

Special Drops:

- Skin/Accent Crate: Free
- Boss Familiar: 1/2 of Market Price
- Venue Vista: Free
- Eggs: 1/2 of Market Price
- Eliminate Stones: 1/2 of Market Price
- Any Modern Gene: 1/2 of Market Price
- Any Ancient Gene: 1/2 of Market Price
- Holiday Currency: 1/2 kt/g
- Holiday Chest: 5 kt/g

Does this mean I'll part with rare coli drops at these prices? Yeah, I wouldn't be in here if I wasn't hosting a coli adventure. (I also really like seeing people get excited over surprises like this!) I still coli grind for myself when I don't have requests, I just like having the motivation to grind to surprise someone else with something nice!

Alright, how do you know I'm grinding? I will PM you when I start and finish, so you will have timestamps! Also, if I find something rare, I will pause your time and message you to let you know. I will only be hosting one dragon at a time for the sake of not developing a backlog where I'm holding another player's dragon longer than I should. However, if I'm busy and you want to sign up, I will ping you when I'm ready. I will not accept the CR for your dragon until I'm ready to star the grind, so don't worry about sending it while I'm offline.

Disclaimer: I'm currently job hunting after moving to a new state, so my schedule will likely change in the future.

Still interested? Alright, then how do I know what service to offer you? Just fill out the form below! Please be certain to copy your order into your dragon's bio so I can make sure all the little adventurers get sent home to the right place!
Quote:

@ (ping yourself)
Dragon: (link to the dragon you're sending)
Adventure Package:
Venue of Choice:
Special Requests:
Payment:
Hello, guests! I'm currently trying to motivate myself to spend more time in the coli! What better way to do it than to take other dragons on adventures in the different venues? So, what exactly is this little service?

You can send me a dragon of any level as long as its an adult and named. I'll take it into a coli party and do a timed grind with your dragon present. The guest dragon will be accompanied by two lvl25s, and precautions will be taken to ensure minimal interruption or defeat. You can send me a dragon you want leveled for your team, or for exalt, or a higher level dragon if you want me to grind harder venues. Please note I am not here for the expressed focus of leveling the dragon, this is just something that happens when I take them into the coli.

When I am in the coli with your dragon, your timer starts. Anything found and any exp gained while I have your dragon in the coli is included under this service. When your dragon leaves my team to go home, our service is ended.

Please keep in mind this service is only available when I am online at home. I sometimes access FR from work or while out of the house, but my phone cannot handle Coli and I wouldn't want to cut your time short.

Adventure Packages:

- 5 Minute Grind: 6kt/g
- 10 Minute Grind: 10kt/g
- 20 Minute Grind: 17kt/g

Available Venues:

- No Expireience: Any Venue below Boreal Woods
- Slow Experience: Boreal Woods, Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost
- Decent Experience: Ghostlight Ruins, Mire
- No Access: Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds are not available for adventures

New Player Service:
If your account is newer than one month old, I will grind 3 dragons to lvl 8 for no charge. If you decide to keep these dragons or exalt them, that's up to you. After the first free dragons, I will charge a fee of 6kt per dragon.

I acknowledge that coli grinding can be fairly decent to finance your clan on. Sometimes neat stuff drops fromb battles, and I'm grinding for you, then that raises the question; who does it belong to?

You may request any food, familiars, materials, battle items, apparal, or other items be sent to you on the return of your dragons. You may also request that I sell everything and cut the profits with you half and half (possibly refunding your trip). How do I know its your drop? I've moved my ENTIRE account into my vault, just for this service! Anything in my hoard is clearly found while hosting an adventure! But what about rare items? Given the very low droprate of certain items in the coli (eggs, genes, boss familiars, ect), I will notify you of any such drops and you may choose to leave it with me or purchase it at the prices listed below.

Special Requests:

- Bring home (any/specific type) food!
- Bring home appaeral!
- Bring home familiars!
- Bring home battlestones!
- Bring home treasure crates
- Sell everything and give me half!

Special Drops:

- Skin/Accent Crate: Free
- Boss Familiar: 1/2 of Market Price
- Venue Vista: Free
- Eggs: 1/2 of Market Price
- Eliminate Stones: 1/2 of Market Price
- Any Modern Gene: 1/2 of Market Price
- Any Ancient Gene: 1/2 of Market Price
- Holiday Currency: 1/2 kt/g
- Holiday Chest: 5 kt/g

Does this mean I'll part with rare coli drops at these prices? Yeah, I wouldn't be in here if I wasn't hosting a coli adventure. (I also really like seeing people get excited over surprises like this!) I still coli grind for myself when I don't have requests, I just like having the motivation to grind to surprise someone else with something nice!

Alright, how do you know I'm grinding? I will PM you when I start and finish, so you will have timestamps! Also, if I find something rare, I will pause your time and message you to let you know. I will only be hosting one dragon at a time for the sake of not developing a backlog where I'm holding another player's dragon longer than I should. However, if I'm busy and you want to sign up, I will ping you when I'm ready. I will not accept the CR for your dragon until I'm ready to star the grind, so don't worry about sending it while I'm offline.

Disclaimer: I'm currently job hunting after moving to a new state, so my schedule will likely change in the future.

Still interested? Alright, then how do I know what service to offer you? Just fill out the form below! Please be certain to copy your order into your dragon's bio so I can make sure all the little adventurers get sent home to the right place!
Quote:

@ (ping yourself)
Dragon: (link to the dragon you're sending)
Adventure Package:
Venue of Choice:
Special Requests:
Payment:
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Current Service:

Wait List:

Pint List:
@valkoinenleuka
Current Service:

Wait List:

Pint List:
@valkoinenleuka
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Schedule:

Inactive: Early Morning
Active: Afternoon, Evening, Night before Reset
Schedule:

Inactive: Early Morning
Active: Afternoon, Evening, Night before Reset
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Up
Up
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@AntlerDog
Dragon:
http://flightrising.com/main.phpp=lair&id=471033&tab=dragon&did=49550812
Adventure Package: 20 Minute Grind
Venue of Choice: Waterway ?
Special Requests: Sell all (But familiars and special items) and spilt the profit.
Payment: 17,000 Treasure
@AntlerDog
Dragon:
http://flightrising.com/main.phpp=lair&id=471033&tab=dragon&did=49550812
Adventure Package: 20 Minute Grind
Venue of Choice: Waterway ?
Special Requests: Sell all (But familiars and special items) and spilt the profit.
Payment: 17,000 Treasure
She/Her | Bi | Night Owl
@AntlerDog

Hey there. Something with that link broke so I can't see what dragon you're wanting to send over. Can you try the link again? Either way, I'll get you set up as my current adventure.
@AntlerDog

Hey there. Something with that link broke so I can't see what dragon you're wanting to send over. Can you try the link again? Either way, I'll get you set up as my current adventure.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@ValkoinenLeuka

I don't know how to fix it but he's in my den his name is Cenue and he's level 8. Tell me when to send ^^
@ValkoinenLeuka

I don't know how to fix it but he's in my den his name is Cenue and he's level 8. Tell me when to send ^^
She/Her | Bi | Night Owl
@AntlerDog
Alright, I was able to get the link and patch it :) go ahead and send your CR with your dragon and payment attatched. I'm able to start a grind right away.
@AntlerDog
Alright, I was able to get the link and patch it :) go ahead and send your CR with your dragon and payment attatched. I'm able to start a grind right away.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@AntlerDog

Your time has concluded. I have PM'd You about your rare drop. (I can't believe I got this on the first service)
@AntlerDog

Your time has concluded. I have PM'd You about your rare drop. (I can't believe I got this on the first service)
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@ValkoinenLeuka

That is pretty cool, so that's a Ancient Gene?
@ValkoinenLeuka

That is pretty cool, so that's a Ancient Gene?
She/Her | Bi | Night Owl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10