Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV beta set
Hello, this is probably the wrong place to make such a forum so if this isn’t allowed just tell me and I’ll take it down immediately;;
So I’m buying Dappervolk beta sets (and the others but I prob don’t have enough currency for them rip) because I couldn’t pay for them with irl money and I really really want them hnghhh
My priority is the musician set because oh holy Windsinger I love it, but I do want both.
So
Tell me your price and I will coli until my hands fall off to get you the currency :)
I also can do art, so message me if interested about that.
Hello, this is probably the wrong place to make such a forum so if this isn’t allowed just tell me and I’ll take it down immediately;;
So I’m buying Dappervolk beta sets (and the others but I prob don’t have enough currency for them rip) because I couldn’t pay for them with irl money and I really really want them hnghhh
My priority is the musician set because oh holy Windsinger I love it, but I do want both.
So
Tell me your price and I will coli until my hands fall off to get you the currency :)
I also can do art, so message me if interested about that.
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
Meep
Meep
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami I have a bundle I can offer for 15kg.

will happily take the following items too:
eggs
python scrolls
wc scrolls (value 2kg)
halos (light, lightning, arcane, earth, fire, ice in particular! will take the rest of them too)
downtime items
yr 1 fest stuff
capsule scrolls (value 200g, max 5 taken)

c:
@Yoaisami I have a bundle I can offer for 15kg.

will happily take the following items too:
eggs
python scrolls
wc scrolls (value 2kg)
halos (light, lightning, arcane, earth, fire, ice in particular! will take the rest of them too)
downtime items
yr 1 fest stuff
capsule scrolls (value 200g, max 5 taken)

c:
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@BeingOfSalt
Hello hi yes I love you already-
Which bundle are you offering?

So I was unprepared and I certainly do not have that amount on hand. How long are you holding up the offer? Could we do small (well, decided upon) increments of treasure and gems at a time?
I have 5 noc eggs that I price at 350 each (1750), 2 capsules (lowest ah is 225 and I sell for 230... could we do 225 instead?)
I will check halos later Oof

Um I will gather everything up and message you as soon as I can about payment :0
Thank you for the chance, and sorry for the mess here kjdgaslhj
@BeingOfSalt
Hello hi yes I love you already-
Which bundle are you offering?

So I was unprepared and I certainly do not have that amount on hand. How long are you holding up the offer? Could we do small (well, decided upon) increments of treasure and gems at a time?
I have 5 noc eggs that I price at 350 each (1750), 2 capsules (lowest ah is 225 and I sell for 230... could we do 225 instead?)
I will check halos later Oof

Um I will gather everything up and message you as soon as I can about payment :0
Thank you for the chance, and sorry for the mess here kjdgaslhj
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami I have both bundles available! the price is for 1 bundle only.

That's understandable! I would much prefer to have all the amount on hand and done in one trade (I've had long payment plans in the past and troubles with paying for things via plans and not receiving the item so I'd rather steer clear of them atm!)
that being said, I'm in no rush to sell so can sit and wait for you to have enough!

noc eggs is fine and I would like to stick to the 200g value on the capsules if that's ok.

NP! Take your time haha~
@Yoaisami I have both bundles available! the price is for 1 bundle only.

That's understandable! I would much prefer to have all the amount on hand and done in one trade (I've had long payment plans in the past and troubles with paying for things via plans and not receiving the item so I'd rather steer clear of them atm!)
that being said, I'm in no rush to sell so can sit and wait for you to have enough!

noc eggs is fine and I would like to stick to the 200g value on the capsules if that's ok.

NP! Take your time haha~
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]