Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Graveyard Brewery | level 8 | open
i don't really want to transmute items but i will if i have to! i'm mostly looking to raise my exp but i dont have the materials to do it myself, so i hope to get some exp doing this! [size=2]also maybe,, give tips on how to run a Good Brewery tm?[/size] [b]rules[/b] [indent]> fcfs > please ping me! > tips outside of base payment are greatly appreciated, but are by no menas required! > please send a cr with the items to be brewed & what they're being brewed for! > please send the cr w/in 48 hours of being accepted! > please keep stacks below 30! [s]i don't wanna accidentally mess anything up, and i work better with lower numbers![/s][/indent] [b]price[/b] [indent]free! [size=2][s]unless you wanna tip![/s][/size][/indent] ----- [emoji=full moon] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2671699]Graveyard Hatchery[/url] [emoji=full moon] [emoji=full moon] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2678393]Graveyard Pawn[/url] [emoji=full moon]
i don't really want to transmute items but i will if i have to! i'm mostly looking to raise my exp but i dont have the materials to do it myself, so i hope to get some exp doing this!
also maybe,, give tips on how to run a Good Brewery tm?

rules
> fcfs
> please ping me!
> tips outside of base payment are greatly appreciated, but are by no menas required!
> please send a cr with the items to be brewed & what they're being brewed for!
> please send the cr w/in 48 hours of being accepted!
> please keep stacks below 30! i don't wanna accidentally mess anything up, and i work better with lower numbers!

price
free! unless you wanna tip!

Graveyard Hatchery

Graveyard Pawn
jPdGQf9.gif
[b]currently brewing[/b] [indent]nothin [emoji=spiral sad][/indent] [b]waiting list[/b] [indent]1 xx 2 xx 3 xx[/indent] [b]completed[/b] [indent]x
currently brewing
nothin

waiting list
1 xx
2 xx
3 xx

completed
x
jPdGQf9.gif
discounts
> discounts only apply to orders over 2kt
> affiliates 10%
> shadow 10%
> 5/lower breweries (with proof) 15%

alt payment
i'll take basically anything as alt payment.
i'm partial to skins/apparel so if you wanna pay with those i'll take larger orders!

repeat customers
none yet
discounts
> discounts only apply to orders over 2kt
> affiliates 10%
> shadow 10%
> 5/lower breweries (with proof) 15%

alt payment
i'll take basically anything as alt payment.
i'm partial to skins/apparel so if you wanna pay with those i'll take larger orders!

repeat customers
none yet
jPdGQf9.gif
b
b
jPdGQf9.gif