Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Hiring Grinders/Melters!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@BeanRat Treasure is fine!
@BeanRat Treasure is fine!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@lyricalmyxteries

That would be awesome! I'll send a CR!
@lyricalmyxteries

That would be awesome! I'll send a CR!
bump
bump
@BeanRat

I'd like to grind in the Boreal Wood for 500 battles :)
I'll go ahead and start since you said it's ok in the first post ^^

@BeanRat

I'd like to grind in the Boreal Wood for 500 battles :)
I'll go ahead and start since you said it's ok in the first post ^^

unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
@Unika

That would be awesome, feel free to send a CR whenever you like! :D
@Unika

That would be awesome, feel free to send a CR whenever you like! :D
@BeanRat I could do 500 more battles in the boreal wood if you'd like? I feel weirdly more motivated to grind for others than for myself [emoji=spiral confused size=1] If you'd like me to grind in another venue it's not a problem, I'd just prefer the boreal wood cause I've already vaulted the drops of that area :)
@BeanRat

I could do 500 more battles in the boreal wood if you'd like? I feel weirdly more motivated to grind for others than for myself
If you'd like me to grind in another venue it's not a problem, I'd just prefer the boreal wood cause I've already vaulted the drops of that area :)
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
@Unika

Feel free to do as many battles as you like! I'm always buying, haha [ And Boreal Wood is fine by me! :) ]

And I totally get that. That's part of the reason why I took up leveling dragons for other people... I just have waaayyyyy more motivation to train other peoples dragon(s) than I do to train my own dragons, lol [ That's... not to say I don't train my own dragons. I do. I'm just considerably more poky about it XD ]
@Unika

Feel free to do as many battles as you like! I'm always buying, haha [ And Boreal Wood is fine by me! :) ]

And I totally get that. That's part of the reason why I took up leveling dragons for other people... I just have waaayyyyy more motivation to train other peoples dragon(s) than I do to train my own dragons, lol [ That's... not to say I don't train my own dragons. I do. I'm just considerably more poky about it XD ]
@BeanRat
I could do an hour in the Boreal Woods, if you'd like! I don't have the ability to count battles, since I listen to podcasts while I grind, but I can do like, 15 extra minutes for free to make sure I meet the minimum!

I average about 5-7 seconds per round, once my eliminates are charged!
@BeanRat
I could do an hour in the Boreal Woods, if you'd like! I don't have the ability to count battles, since I listen to podcasts while I grind, but I can do like, 15 extra minutes for free to make sure I meet the minimum!

I average about 5-7 seconds per round, once my eliminates are charged!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Shirenu

That would be awesome! [ And no need for the extra time, 6-8 seconds per round is about = to 7.5-10/battles a minute... I think... which is great! ]

Feel free to send a CR when you finish! :D
@Shirenu

That would be awesome! [ And no need for the extra time, 6-8 seconds per round is about = to 7.5-10/battles a minute... I think... which is great! ]

Feel free to send a CR when you finish! :D
@BeanRat , I’d love to grind for you!
I’m available for the next 2 hours, what venues would you prefer me to grind?
(I prefer doing hourly rates if that’s alright, I’ll try my best to do it as quickly as possible to keep it very close to your per Battle rate)
@BeanRat , I’d love to grind for you!
I’m available for the next 2 hours, what venues would you prefer me to grind?
(I prefer doing hourly rates if that’s alright, I’ll try my best to do it as quickly as possible to keep it very close to your per Battle rate)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15