Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Crimson Silk Scarf H Apparel/fam/fest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Babs3 Would you take a Crimson Silk Scarf and Crimson Silk Veil for the egg?
@Babs3 Would you take a Crimson Silk Scarf and Crimson Silk Veil for the egg?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
I have the arm, sash, tail, fillet and veil laying around I'd be happy to trade around LAH :)
I have the arm, sash, tail, fillet and veil laying around I'd be happy to trade around LAH :)
@tropickle

Ummm I might take you up in that! The only of there issue is another user PM me and they asked me to hold on to the egg (but if they drop out I’ll let you know!)
@tropickle

Ummm I might take you up in that! The only of there issue is another user PM me and they asked me to hold on to the egg (but if they drop out I’ll let you know!)
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
@Babs3 I have several pieces, including the wing silks. I'd be interested in the egg, and always happy to talk about non-fodder fams.

Edit - I have the arm, wing, fillet and veil.
@Babs3 I have several pieces, including the wing silks. I'd be interested in the egg, and always happy to talk about non-fodder fams.

Edit - I have the arm, wing, fillet and veil.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@carolynmbp

Could I trade you the egg for the wing or the leg??? I’d sell my soul for thosssse
@carolynmbp

Could I trade you the egg for the wing or the leg??? I’d sell my soul for thosssse

2vn54k3.png
@wasteofanangel

Okay! What are you looking for?
@wasteofanangel

Okay! What are you looking for?

2vn54k3.png
@babs3 I believe the wing is about 50g higher than the egg now - will check LAH when I get back to my desk soon. What else do you have to trade with it?
@babs3 I believe the wing is about 50g higher than the egg now - will check LAH when I get back to my desk soon. What else do you have to trade with it?
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@carolynmbp

Ummm my soul? Lol one sec I’ll take screenshots.
@carolynmbp

Ummm my soul? Lol one sec I’ll take screenshots.

2vn54k3.png
@Babs3 I'm a fan of eggs and gems around LAH mostly, but I also like some fest stuff (mostly lightning/plague/early years) and UMAs.
@Babs3 I'm a fan of eggs and gems around LAH mostly, but I also like some fest stuff (mostly lightning/plague/early years) and UMAs.
@babs3

I think that your soul is worth at least the whole set, and as I don't have that, perhaps we can work on something more moderate. :)
@babs3

I think that your soul is worth at least the whole set, and as I don't have that, perhaps we can work on something more moderate. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8