Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
Hi again! I can do a Capsule for you if you’d like :)
Hi again! I can do a Capsule for you if you’d like :)
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
I can transmute and brew for you. I currently gave a level 20 cauldon.
I can transmute and brew for you. I currently gave a level 20 cauldon.
FR time +1
dqQeGxx.pngStRQpZw.pngdqQeGxx.png
@BlueBook awesome, thank you so much! how many transmutes are you available for, are you down to transmute familiars/apparel, and are you willing to brew both imbued sulfur or just one?
@BlueBook awesome, thank you so much! how many transmutes are you available for, are you down to transmute familiars/apparel, and are you willing to brew both imbued sulfur or just one?
up
up
@padfoot6 if you still need transmuters I'd be happy to! Just send over any items and I'll start it on the next round.
@padfoot6 if you still need transmuters I'd be happy to! Just send over any items and I'll start it on the next round.
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LupusUncia awesome, thank you! how many would you like to do?
@LupusUncia awesome, thank you! how many would you like to do?
@padfoot6 I'm honestly fine with any amount! =D I'm doing an April no spend challenge with a mass buy at the end so any amount of treasure gained is going to be a god send.
@padfoot6 I'm honestly fine with any amount! =D I'm doing an April no spend challenge with a mass buy at the end so any amount of treasure gained is going to be a god send.
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LupusUncia gotcha! I'll send over a stack of 99 to start if that's okay, and I'll gladly send more when you're done if you're still up for it!
@LupusUncia gotcha! I'll send over a stack of 99 to start if that's okay, and I'll gladly send more when you're done if you're still up for it!
[quote name="padfoot6" date="2019-03-29 19:52:52" ] awesome, thank you so much! how many transmutes are you available for, are you down to transmute familiars/apparel, and are you willing to brew both imbued sulfur or just one? [/quote] @padfoot6 I can do as many transmutes as you need. Same with brewing, however my cauldron is full right now with another order ^^; Sorry about that. As for apparel and familiar transmutes, I'm down :) Just so long as I'm not transmuting an apparel piece I need, then I'd gladly buy it off you.
padfoot6 wrote on 2019-03-29 19:52:52:
awesome, thank you so much! how many transmutes are you available for, are you down to transmute familiars/apparel, and are you willing to brew both imbued sulfur or just one?
@padfoot6
I can do as many transmutes as you need. Same with brewing, however my cauldron is full right now with another order ^^; Sorry about that.
As for apparel and familiar transmutes, I'm down :) Just so long as I'm not transmuting an apparel piece I need, then I'd gladly buy it off you.
FR time +1
dqQeGxx.pngStRQpZw.pngdqQeGxx.png
@BlueBook no worries! You can always ping me when you're ready for a brew ^^ I'll probably send 99 transmutes as well if you're down for that, but a mix (30 apparel/fams and the rest as a stack of food/material/trinkets since that's what'll fit in a CR). Do you wanna ping me when you're available, or should I go ahead and send them? Either way is fine with me ^^
@BlueBook no worries! You can always ping me when you're ready for a brew ^^ I'll probably send 99 transmutes as well if you're down for that, but a mix (30 apparel/fams and the rest as a stack of food/material/trinkets since that's what'll fit in a CR). Do you wanna ping me when you're available, or should I go ahead and send them? Either way is fine with me ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94