Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lv. 20 Baldwin Brewing + Supplies [O]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@RaptorFeathers
Your order is filled, so I will be sending a Crossroads shortly!
@RaptorFeathers
Can you melt items? Or do you just brew new items? Either way is fine, just want to make sure before I post and do something I shouldn't :P
Can you melt items? Or do you just brew new items? Either way is fine, just want to make sure before I post and do something I shouldn't :P
@tnoy23
I primarily do brewing, but I am capable of melting. However, I will only offer melting services until someone requests a brew. Any unmelted items, as well as the produced materials, will be returned to the melting requester if a brew is requested.
@tnoy23
I primarily do brewing, but I am capable of melting. However, I will only offer melting services until someone requests a brew. Any unmelted items, as well as the produced materials, will be returned to the melting requester if a brew is requested.
If that's the case, I don't think I'll worry about it. I do not want to give you that added work and possibly take away a little bit from people who want actual brewing.

Thank you for the response!
If that's the case, I don't think I'll worry about it. I do not want to give you that added work and possibly take away a little bit from people who want actual brewing.

Thank you for the response!
Hi! Would you be willing to brew 2 skink genes for me?
Hi! Would you be willing to brew 2 skink genes for me?
@padfoot6
Yes of course! When you send the required materials, I will get started.
@padfoot6
Yes of course! When you send the required materials, I will get started.
@padfoot6
@padfoot6
Are you available to brew festival currency?
Are you available to brew festival currency?
Would you brew Scrolls? How many you can do? :)
Would you brew Scrolls? How many you can do? :)
FR+15
@Mystyic @Mortca
I do indeed brew scrolls! I do not have a define cap to how many I am available to brew, but if a single person dominates my brewing for over 24 hours within a festival week for currency, I will [temporarily] soft lock them out of using my services so others have a chance!
@Mystyic @Mortca
I do indeed brew scrolls! I do not have a define cap to how many I am available to brew, but if a single person dominates my brewing for over 24 hours within a festival week for currency, I will [temporarily] soft lock them out of using my services so others have a chance!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11