Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~Ironwood~ Plague Dom Discount [OPEN]
1 2
Hi all! So, this works the usual way: you send me the treasure for any Treasure Marketplace items you'd like at the dom discount price, I'll grab them for you when they stock, and send them back to you. Details on shop rules and open slots are below. [emoji=ping] Note: I'll get the [b]discount price amounts[/b] for big-ticket items up [b]as quick as I can[/b], but you can find prices in the meantime yourself by [b]subtracting 15%[/b] from the regular price. If you have any questions, please just ask! I promise I don't bite. [emoji=coatl winking] [center][emoji=heart] Thanks everyone for your business! All hail the Plaguemama! [emoji=heart][/center] [center][emoji=treasure] [color=blue][b]Tips are much appreciated![/b][/color] [emoji=treasure][/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=capitals][color=indigo][b][u]Rules[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [emoji=rainbow star 2] [b]Please [color=darkviolet]comment below[/color] to claim a slot.[/b] Slots are first-come, first-served each day. [emoji=blue star] A person may claim [b]up to two slots per day.[/b] [emoji=red star] Maximum [b]10 different items[/b] per slot (not counting multiples of the same item). [emoji=blue star] You must [b]pre-pay[/b] for the items - I don't have the treasure to purchase them otherwise. [emoji=red star] You can pay by one-way CR or by PM. [b]One-way CRs are [color=darkviolet]much preferred[/color].[/b] [emoji=blue star] [b][color=darkviolet]PLEASE list the items you want in your CR/PM![/color][/b] This helps make sure I don't mix up orders. [emoji=red star] If I can't grab your items from the MP [b]within 24 hours[/b], I will return all of your money by one-way CR. [center][size=5][font=capitals][color=indigo][b][u]Slots[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][emoji=gold star] [b]I'm subscribed![/b] [emoji=gold star][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]..............................[/color] [nextcol] [LIST=1] [*] Open! [*] Open! [*] Open! [*] Open! [*] Open! [*] Open! [*] Open! [/LIST] [/columns] [center][b]No open slots? [color=blue]Just ask for a ping[/color] when slots open up![/b] You can also ask to be put on [color=darkviolet]the permanent pinglist[/color], and get a ping [color=darkviolet]whenever this shop opens[/color] again for dom![/center] [center][size=5][font=capitals][color=indigo][b][u]Pinglists[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][b][u]OPEN SLOTS[/u][/b][/center] [center]-[/center] [center][b][u]PERMANENT - SHOP OPENING[/u][/b][/center] [center]-[/center]
Hi all!

So, this works the usual way: you send me the treasure for any Treasure Marketplace items you'd like at the dom discount price, I'll grab them for you when they stock, and send them back to you. Details on shop rules and open slots are below.

Note: I'll get the discount price amounts for big-ticket items up as quick as I can, but you can find prices in the meantime yourself by subtracting 15% from the regular price.

If you have any questions, please just ask! I promise I don't bite.

Thanks everyone for your business! All hail the Plaguemama!

Tips are much appreciated!

tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png

Rules

Please comment below to claim a slot. Slots are first-come, first-served each day.

A person may claim up to two slots per day.

Maximum 10 different items per slot (not counting multiples of the same item).

You must pre-pay for the items - I don't have the treasure to purchase them otherwise.

You can pay by one-way CR or by PM. One-way CRs are much preferred.

PLEASE list the items you want in your CR/PM! This helps make sure I don't mix up orders.

If I can't grab your items from the MP within 24 hours, I will return all of your money by one-way CR.

Slots
I'm subscribed!
  1. Open!
  2. Open!
  3. Open!
  4. Open!
  5. Open!
  6. Open!
  7. Open!
No open slots? Just ask for a ping when slots open up!
You can also ask to be put on the permanent pinglist, and
get a ping whenever this shop opens again for dom!

Pinglists

OPEN SLOTS
-

PERMANENT - SHOP OPENING
-

Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
Hey hey! Can I please claim a slot for a spiral scroll? I think it should be 276,250. Will send the t!
Hey hey! Can I please claim a slot for a spiral scroll? I think it should be 276,250. Will send the t!
ZAxNr9o.png
@angsthound I'd like to purchase a spiral scroll, an aid battle stone, and a rename scroll please.
@angsthound I'd like to purchase a spiral scroll, an aid battle stone, and a rename scroll please.
Hello! May I purchase a tundra breed change? Total should be 42500 :)
Hello! May I purchase a tundra breed change? Total should be 42500 :)

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
@alittlebriton @Neoncherry64 @Nazurak

I've got you down, will get working on those orders. Thanks!
@alittlebriton @Neoncherry64 @Nazurak

I've got you down, will get working on those orders. Thanks!

@Nazurak

I'm going to need your payment in order to purchase the items. Send it whenever you can. Thanks!
@Nazurak

I'm going to need your payment in order to purchase the items. Send it whenever you can. Thanks!

All slots open again!
All slots open again!

Nabbed elsewhere! I'll come back again when you're online~ ^ ^
Nabbed elsewhere! I'll come back again when you're online~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@angsthound

Heya there! If there's a Primary: Clown gene, could you nab it for me? Thank you en avance!
@angsthound

Heya there! If there's a Primary: Clown gene, could you nab it for me? Thank you en avance!
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
@Valkyriae

Sure, but I'll need the treasure beforehand. A one-way CR is fine!
@Valkyriae

Sure, but I'll need the treasure beforehand. A one-way CR is fine!

1 2