Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Lvl 18 Baldwin Brewing/Transmuting
Cauldron is currently EMPTY
I am currently ONLINE

I have a level 18 Cauldron that sits empty most of the time. This way, I'll never get to max out.

What's in it for you?
I will brew anything you want for free! All you have to do is give me the treasure/materials required. I will also transmute items for 1kt/1 gem per transmutation. I will take on stacks of 30 items at once at the most for transmutation.
Here's a super handy guide for Baldwin, including all recipes and where to get the required materials.

How does this work?
You can ping or PM me with your order. Once I have confirmed it, you can send the items/treasure required via one way Crossroad or PM. For transmutations, I DO NOT require payment up front. Just send me the items and I'll set up a two-way CR for payment once I'm done.
Cauldron is currently EMPTY
I am currently ONLINE

I have a level 18 Cauldron that sits empty most of the time. This way, I'll never get to max out.

What's in it for you?
I will brew anything you want for free! All you have to do is give me the treasure/materials required. I will also transmute items for 1kt/1 gem per transmutation. I will take on stacks of 30 items at once at the most for transmutation.
Here's a super handy guide for Baldwin, including all recipes and where to get the required materials.

How does this work?
You can ping or PM me with your order. Once I have confirmed it, you can send the items/treasure required via one way Crossroad or PM. For transmutations, I DO NOT require payment up front. Just send me the items and I'll set up a two-way CR for payment once I'm done.
Like my dragons? Why not pick a pair to breed and get a free baby?
up
up
^
^