Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Lvl 25 Cauldron [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center]Hey there! Do you got any items you want to brew, but don't have the time to do it yourself? Or maybe you're just not a high enough level to brew them yourself? Then I've got you covered! I've got a [b]Level 27 Cauldron[/b] that is free to rent! Just provide [u]the materials and treasure fee[/u] for brewing, and I'll get it done as soon as possible. Tell me what you want brewed, and once I confirm your order, just send them over via CR or PM, whichever you prefer. [emoji=cauldron size=1] [u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1]Click here for Baldwin's brewing guide![/url][/u] [b][u]Here's a Few Rules:[/u][/b] >I will only brew items, [i]not[/i] transmute materials. Between work and school, I'm not on often enough to consistently transmute stacks of materials. >This is first come, first serve. However, if I'm currently brewing something, you can still order! I'll put you on the waitlist and you'll be next in line once the order before you is complete. I'll only accept your sent materials/treasure fee once I get to your order! >I close during the elemental festivals, and will reopen the following week. ----- ----- [b][size=7]STATUS: [color=crimson]CLOSED[/color][color=springgreen][/color][/size][/b] [b]Current Order:[/b] [b]Wait List:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. ----- ----- I am subscribed, there is no need to ping! (though I don't mind if you do) [/center]
Hey there! Do you got any items you want to brew, but don't have the time to do it yourself? Or maybe you're just not a high enough level to brew them yourself?

Then I've got you covered!

I've got a Level 27 Cauldron that is free to rent! Just provide the materials and treasure fee for brewing, and I'll get it done as soon as possible.
Tell me what you want brewed, and once I confirm your order, just send them over via CR or PM, whichever you prefer.

Click here for Baldwin's brewing guide!

Here's a Few Rules:

>I will only brew items, not transmute materials. Between work and school, I'm not on often enough to consistently transmute stacks of materials.

>This is first come, first serve. However, if I'm currently brewing something, you can still order! I'll put you on the waitlist and you'll be next in line once the order before you is complete. I'll only accept your sent materials/treasure fee once I get to your order!

>I close during the elemental festivals, and will reopen the following week.

Current Order:

Wait List:

I am subscribed, there is no need to ping! (though I don't mind if you do)
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
[center] [size=6][b]Finished Orders:[/b][/size] 1. 12 Reinforced Beakers, 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions for @/ArmourGeek 2. Primary Gene: Skink, 7 Coarse Alchemical Reduction, 3 Secondary Gene: Toxin, 2 Sizzling Phosphorus and 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reductions for @/RoamingMidnight 3. 4 Fine Alchemical Reductions for @/LeapinLizards 4. 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reductions, 8 Reinforced Glass Beakers for @/Ashki 5. 10 Reinforced Glass Beakers for @/Shidoo 6. 300 Eternal Snow for @/PumpkinPepper 7. 200 Eternal Snow for @/Mortca 8. 100 Eternal Snow for @/Mirna 9. Prismatic Token for @/Chivalry 10. 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 3 Imbued Sulfur for @/ArmourGeek 11. 10 Reinforced Glass Beakers for @/Mortca 12. 8 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 4 Imbued Sulfur, Primary Gene: Skink for @/gracegraceplant 13. 4 Primary Gene: Skink for @/LucidWhispers 14. Imbued Sulfur for @/Mortca 15. Unhatched Bogsneak Egg for @/WeaverofLies 16. 15 sets of Reinforced Glass Beakers for @/Hallucination 17. 100 Shimmering Pinecones, 1 Imbued Sulfur, and 1 Fine Alchemical Reduction for @/gracegraceplant 18. 100 Shimmering Pinecones for @/Mirna 19. 100 Shimmering Pinecones for @/chocomonster 20. 100 Shimmering Pinecones for @/padfoot6 21. 100 Shimmering Pinecones for @/pooses 22. 5 Fine Alchemical Reduction for @/Shidoo 23. Imbued Sulfur for @/meowmeow2023 24. 2 Reinforced Glass Beakers, Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/AutumnNiche 25. 2 Reinforced Glass Beakers, 1 Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/PrincessTaozi 26. 4 Imbued Sulfur, 2 Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/AmourGeek 27. 2 Secondary Gene: Trail for @/AmourGeek 28. 4 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 2 Imbued Sulfur, and 4 Primary Gene: Pinstripe for @/gracegraceplant 29. 1 Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/nitsuj 30. 2 Primary Gene: Pinstripe for @/ArmourGeek 31. Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/Milkyteax 32. 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 2 Primary Gene: Pinstripe for @/ArmourGeek 33. Imbued Sulfur and Unhatched Bogsneak Egg for @/Skulljester 34. 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 3 Imbued Sulfur, and 3 Primary Gene: Pinstripe for @/gracegraceplant 35. Red-tailed Boa for @/Snivy88 36. 5 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 4 Imbued Sulfur, 3 Primary Gene: Pinstripe, Secondary Gene: Trail for @/gracegraceplant 37. 4 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 2 Imbued Sulfur for @/klee 38. Fine Alchemical Reduction, Vial of Darkened Sight for @/padfoot6 39. Fine Alchemical Reduction, Imbued Sulfur for @/Lynchly 40. Seaside Kelpie Mane for @/Milkyteax 41. Vial of Darkened Sight for @/Avem 42. 100 Festival Currency for @/Mystyic 43. 100 Festival Currency for @/Ashki 44. 100 Giant Sand Dollars for @/Mirna 45.Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/BunnyHero 46. Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler), 2 Tertiary Gene: Scorpion for @/IliacBay 47. Tertiary Gene: Scorpion for @/Ashandra 48. 4 Imbued Sulfurs for @/klee 49. 2 Reinforced Glass Beakers for @/DeltaNegative 50.Tertiary Gene: Scorpion for @/xwolfxspiritx 51. 100 Festival Currency for @/klee ----- ----- [size=6][b]Updates:[/b][/size] 1/20/19: My cauldron hit lvl 15! All things able to be brewed on that level are now available to be brewed by me! 1/28/19: My cauldron hit lvl 16! All things able to be brewed on that level are now available to be brewed by me! 1/30/19: Added a rule involving the elemental festivals and their currency. 2/13/19: Ok so I'm bad at paying attention to my cauldron and it's already shot up 2 levels, so now it's level 18! All things able to be brewed at that level are now available to order! 3/4/19: My cauldron hit lvl 19! All items able to be brewed at that level are now available to be brewed by me! 3/11/19: My cauldron hit lvl 20! All items available to be brewed up to that level are now available to be ordered! 3/13/19: My cauldron hit lvl 21! (Wow it's gone up [i]fast[/i]) All items available to be brewed up to that level are now available to be ordered~ 4/3/19: My cauldron is now lvl 22! 4/10/19: Cauldron is now lvl 23! [s]yey[/s] 4/14/19: The cauldron is lvl 24! Almost completely maxed out :3c 4/23/19: WOOOH!! My cauldron is now completely maxed out! [emoji=guardian star] [/center]
Finished Orders:

1. 12 Reinforced Beakers, 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions for @/ArmourGeek

2. Primary Gene: Skink, 7 Coarse Alchemical Reduction, 3 Secondary Gene: Toxin, 2 Sizzling Phosphorus and 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reductions for @/RoamingMidnight

3. 4 Fine Alchemical Reductions for @/LeapinLizards

4. 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reductions, 8 Reinforced Glass Beakers for @/Ashki

5. 10 Reinforced Glass Beakers for @/Shidoo

6. 300 Eternal Snow for @/PumpkinPepper

7. 200 Eternal Snow for @/Mortca

8. 100 Eternal Snow for @/Mirna

9. Prismatic Token for @/Chivalry

10. 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 3 Imbued Sulfur for @/ArmourGeek

11. 10 Reinforced Glass Beakers for @/Mortca

12. 8 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 4 Imbued Sulfur, Primary Gene: Skink for @/gracegraceplant

13. 4 Primary Gene: Skink for @/LucidWhispers

14. Imbued Sulfur for @/Mortca

15. Unhatched Bogsneak Egg for @/WeaverofLies

16. 15 sets of Reinforced Glass Beakers for @/Hallucination

17. 100 Shimmering Pinecones, 1 Imbued Sulfur, and 1 Fine Alchemical Reduction for @/gracegraceplant

18. 100 Shimmering Pinecones for @/Mirna

19. 100 Shimmering Pinecones for @/chocomonster

20. 100 Shimmering Pinecones for @/padfoot6

21. 100 Shimmering Pinecones for @/pooses

22. 5 Fine Alchemical Reduction for @/Shidoo

23. Imbued Sulfur for @/meowmeow2023

24. 2 Reinforced Glass Beakers, Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/AutumnNiche

25. 2 Reinforced Glass Beakers, 1 Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/PrincessTaozi

26. 4 Imbued Sulfur, 2 Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/AmourGeek

27. 2 Secondary Gene: Trail for @/AmourGeek

28. 4 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 2 Imbued Sulfur, and 4 Primary Gene: Pinstripe for @/gracegraceplant

29. 1 Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/nitsuj

30. 2 Primary Gene: Pinstripe for @/ArmourGeek

31. Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/Milkyteax

32. 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 2 Primary Gene: Pinstripe for @/ArmourGeek

33. Imbued Sulfur and Unhatched Bogsneak Egg for @/Skulljester

34. 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 3 Imbued Sulfur, and 3 Primary Gene: Pinstripe for @/gracegraceplant

35. Red-tailed Boa for @/Snivy88

36. 5 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 4 Imbued Sulfur, 3 Primary Gene: Pinstripe, Secondary Gene: Trail for @/gracegraceplant

37. 4 Fine Alchemical Reductions, 2 Imbued Sulfur for @/klee

38. Fine Alchemical Reduction, Vial of Darkened Sight for @/padfoot6

39. Fine Alchemical Reduction, Imbued Sulfur for @/Lynchly

40. Seaside Kelpie Mane for @/Milkyteax

41. Vial of Darkened Sight for @/Avem

42. 100 Festival Currency for @/Mystyic

43. 100 Festival Currency for @/Ashki

44. 100 Giant Sand Dollars for @/Mirna

45.Tertiary Gene: Capsule for @/BunnyHero

46. Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler), 2 Tertiary Gene: Scorpion for @/IliacBay

47. Tertiary Gene: Scorpion for @/Ashandra

48. 4 Imbued Sulfurs for @/klee

49. 2 Reinforced Glass Beakers for @/DeltaNegative

50.Tertiary Gene: Scorpion for @/xwolfxspiritx

51. 100 Festival Currency for @/klee

Updates:

1/20/19: My cauldron hit lvl 15! All things able to be brewed on that level are now available to be brewed by me!

1/28/19: My cauldron hit lvl 16! All things able to be brewed on that level are now available to be brewed by me!

1/30/19: Added a rule involving the elemental festivals and their currency.

2/13/19: Ok so I'm bad at paying attention to my cauldron and it's already shot up 2 levels, so now it's level 18! All things able to be brewed at that level are now available to order!

3/4/19: My cauldron hit lvl 19! All items able to be brewed at that level are now available to be brewed by me!

3/11/19: My cauldron hit lvl 20! All items available to be brewed up to that level are now available to be ordered!

3/13/19: My cauldron hit lvl 21! (Wow it's gone up fast) All items available to be brewed up to that level are now available to be ordered~

4/3/19: My cauldron is now lvl 22!

4/10/19: Cauldron is now lvl 23! yey

4/14/19: The cauldron is lvl 24! Almost completely maxed out :3c

4/23/19: WOOOH!! My cauldron is now completely maxed out!
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
What tips would you like @BlazingSkyDragon ? I've got some brewing (fine reductions, beakers and such) that could use an extra cauldron and I'd rather tip with something you can use than something not so useful.

Silver Muck? purple goo? Familiars? Apparel?
What tips would you like @BlazingSkyDragon ? I've got some brewing (fine reductions, beakers and such) that could use an extra cauldron and I'd rather tip with something you can use than something not so useful.

Silver Muck? purple goo? Familiars? Apparel?
@ArmourGeek No need to tip, my service is free! All you need to do is provide the normal materials and cost brewing the items would take to do yourself.
@ArmourGeek No need to tip, my service is free! All you need to do is provide the normal materials and cost brewing the items would take to do yourself.
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
@ArmourGeek Your order is complete! Sending you the 12 Reinforced Glass beakers you requested.
@ArmourGeek Your order is complete! Sending you the 12 Reinforced Glass beakers you requested.
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
@BlazingSkyDragon Could you brew a [item=Primary Gene: Skink] for me?
@BlazingSkyDragon
Could you brew a Primary Gene: Skink for me?
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
@RoamingMidnight Yeah sure! Send me the materials and treasure fee and I'll start brewing it immediately.
@RoamingMidnight Yeah sure! Send me the materials and treasure fee and I'll start brewing it immediately.
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
@RoamingMidnight Your order is completed! Sending you the Primary Gene: Skink now.
@RoamingMidnight Your order is completed! Sending you the Primary Gene: Skink now.
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
@BlazingSkyDragon Would you be willing to brew some [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction]'s for me?
@BlazingSkyDragon

Would you be willing to brew some Coarse Alchemical Reduction 's for me?
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
@RoamingMidnight Of course! How many do you need?
@RoamingMidnight Of course! How many do you need?
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18