Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Flattails for Bucktooth
I've gotten like 4 flattails to 2 Bucktooth. Trying to get a few pairs for Plague's Secret Santa Advent Calendar Raffle so I'm looking to trade.

Flattails in stock: 2
Bucktooth Needed: 2
I've gotten like 4 flattails to 2 Bucktooth. Trying to get a few pairs for Plague's Secret Santa Advent Calendar Raffle so I'm looking to trade.

Flattails in stock: 2
Bucktooth Needed: 2
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte
I'll gladly swap! Setting up CR in a moment, feel free to decline if you no longer need it tho. :D
@Nalabyte
I'll gladly swap! Setting up CR in a moment, feel free to decline if you no longer need it tho. :D
@UndefinedBeing

Thank you so much! I definitely do still need it lol We had a small daily event in Plague's Advent Calendar (donation kind of event) the day before yesterday and I ended up with a few more flatfish and no buckteeth lol Thank you again <3
@UndefinedBeing

Thank you so much! I definitely do still need it lol We had a small daily event in Plague's Advent Calendar (donation kind of event) the day before yesterday and I ended up with a few more flatfish and no buckteeth lol Thank you again <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte
You're most welcome, glad I could help! Actually I've been grinding all day and thus ended up with quite a few buckteeth I can totally swap, so if you need any just shoot me a CR, I have at least 6 available. XD
@Nalabyte
You're most welcome, glad I could help! Actually I've been grinding all day and thus ended up with quite a few buckteeth I can totally swap, so if you need any just shoot me a CR, I have at least 6 available. XD