Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] thundercrack2013/retired items hoard
1 2 3 4 5
@maetropa
Is 1,400,000T and 250g ok?
@maetropa
Is 1,400,000T and 250g ok?
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png gU2ykYl.png
@britt1243
That works well, yes! I'll send a cross roads :)
@britt1243
That works well, yes! I'll send a cross roads :)
how much for all of the darkened scar pieces??
how much for all of the darkened scar pieces??
@stardusts
That's a bit hard to quote, since eye scar isn't even on AH and I'm booboo the fool with pricing things that aren't there, but maybe around 1,200g/kt?

That's 235g for arm, 5 off LAH, 400g for leg, 10 off LAH after conversion, and 565g for eye.
@stardusts
That's a bit hard to quote, since eye scar isn't even on AH and I'm booboo the fool with pricing things that aren't there, but maybe around 1,200g/kt?

That's 235g for arm, 5 off LAH, 400g for leg, 10 off LAH after conversion, and 565g for eye.
@maetropa

Can I buy one of each of the cakes?

After just checking AH prices, I see a set of the cakes (each piece separate) for 285 gems.

What is your lowest price that you would take?

Thank you.
@maetropa

Can I buy one of each of the cakes?

After just checking AH prices, I see a set of the cakes (each piece separate) for 285 gems.

What is your lowest price that you would take?

Thank you.
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
@quattronius
I appreciate you doing the work for me there haha! As you said, together LAH is 285, so a bit under that and then a slight discount for buying as a set, let's say 265 for lowest?

Does that work well for you?
@quattronius
I appreciate you doing the work for me there haha! As you said, together LAH is 285, so a bit under that and then a slight discount for buying as a set, let's say 265 for lowest?

Does that work well for you?
Thank you! CR complete. Wonderful additions to my collection!
Thank you! CR complete. Wonderful additions to my collection!
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
@maetropa do you think you could do 1100g for all three pieces?? if you're set on 1.2 I might need a day to grind a bit and convert some money but I'm definitely interested in all three!!
@maetropa do you think you could do 1100g for all three pieces?? if you're set on 1.2 I might need a day to grind a bit and convert some money but I'm definitely interested in all three!!
@stardusts

Oh, if you just need to convert I don't mind if you'd like to pay a mix of treasure and gems!

Or it's no problem to put them on hold. I can do a week, so you don't have to burn yourself out over such a short time period. I'm flexible~
@stardusts

Oh, if you just need to convert I don't mind if you'd like to pay a mix of treasure and gems!

Or it's no problem to put them on hold. I can do a week, so you don't have to burn yourself out over such a short time period. I'm flexible~
@maetropa I'd appreciate it if you could hold them for a bit, I should definitely have the funds by the end of this week ^^
@maetropa I'd appreciate it if you could hold them for a bit, I should definitely have the funds by the end of this week ^^
1 2 3 4 5