Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 1g per 900?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@That1WildStar erm ok I can take all the gems for this one and when u get some more, sssargon can take all for the next
@That1WildStar erm ok I can take all the gems for this one and when u get some more, sssargon can take all for the next
Wishlist
@Burberry Seems fair. Lets go :3
@Burberry Seems fair. Lets go :3
@Gaston , @Burberry & @Sssargon

I can give you all 60 gems each. :3
@Gaston , @Burberry & @Sssargon

I can give you all 60 gems each. :3
@That1WildStar

Aye! I'll send a CR for my 60 if that's okay?
@That1WildStar

Aye! I'll send a CR for my 60 if that's okay?
@Gaston @That1WildStar I think Sssargon is getting this batch?
@Gaston @That1WildStar I think Sssargon is getting this batch?
Wishlist
@That1WildStar Do let me know if you're selling more!
@That1WildStar Do let me know if you're selling more!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Burberry Oh no, hun. I bought gems and I can give literally everyone 60 gems for right now.

@Salvation ^^^
@Burberry Oh no, hun. I bought gems and I can give literally everyone 60 gems for right now.

@Salvation ^^^
@That1WildStar ohh I thought it'd be only fair for sssargon to get this batch since gaston and I already took the previous ones
@That1WildStar ohh I thought it'd be only fair for sssargon to get this batch since gaston and I already took the previous ones
Wishlist
@That1WildStar I can take 60 gems :) 54kt, right?
@That1WildStar I can take 60 gems :) 54kt, right?
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@That1WildStar can I be added to the pinglist too?
Maybe you could create a List in the First post with all names in order and the one on top get's the batch and then you move them to the bottom. If they don't react within 24 hours (for example) the next one in the list get's the gems or something like that.
@That1WildStar can I be added to the pinglist too?
Maybe you could create a List in the First post with all names in order and the one on top get's the batch and then you move them to the bottom. If they don't react within 24 hours (for example) the next one in the list get's the gems or something like that.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10