Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Various UMAs (Mirror, SD, Ridge)
1 2 3 4 5
b
b
NY105Sx.gif
bb
bb
NY105Sx.gif
bump
bump
NY105Sx.gif
b
b
NY105Sx.gif
bbb
bbb
NY105Sx.gif
@Pyatiugolnik

casually tossing an offer of 1000g for starspew, i have a shadow primal boy who would wear it rly well but i would be very nervous buying a mirror skincent for 2800g bc theres not a lot of sales history that i could find. totally understand if youd rather try and go for a higher price!
@Pyatiugolnik

casually tossing an offer of 1000g for starspew, i have a shadow primal boy who would wear it rly well but i would be very nervous buying a mirror skincent for 2800g bc theres not a lot of sales history that i could find. totally understand if youd rather try and go for a higher price!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats

2800g is what i bought it for, actually, and the price you can get it in the creator's shop! (you have to buy a skin blueprint (2kg) + pay the creator a 800g reprint fee). so actually my price isn't an upmark, it's just the literal cost, hah

ETA that i purchased it directly from the creator for that price

i'm not sure i'd let it go for 1kg but i'll consider it ;u;/
@Ghoulcats

2800g is what i bought it for, actually, and the price you can get it in the creator's shop! (you have to buy a skin blueprint (2kg) + pay the creator a 800g reprint fee). so actually my price isn't an upmark, it's just the literal cost, hah

ETA that i purchased it directly from the creator for that price

i'm not sure i'd let it go for 1kg but i'll consider it ;u;/
NY105Sx.gif
bweep
bweep
NY105Sx.gif
bump
bump
NY105Sx.gif
bumps
bumps
NY105Sx.gif