Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Frost Delver
1 2
@/Twizz

Ah, sorry to hear that! Good luck, though. Let me know if you want to try something else!
@/Twizz

Ah, sorry to hear that! Good luck, though. Let me know if you want to try something else!
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Firra
Good luck bump!

Glad to see that Frost Delvers still drop familiars to people. My quest, even though I've already awakened a Delver, is to grind him and his counterpart, Stone Borer, myself. I'm sure you will sell him if you'll have patience! :3
@Firra
Good luck bump!

Glad to see that Frost Delvers still drop familiars to people. My quest, even though I've already awakened a Delver, is to grind him and his counterpart, Stone Borer, myself. I'm sure you will sell him if you'll have patience! :3
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora Thank you for the bump! I'm trying to get the borer, and it's such a pain! I use the drops to keep a rough track of how many I've killed. Here's my current hoard: [img]https://imgur.com/AIJOOC2.png[/img] I think I got my first delver around 300 or so encounters. Good luck!
@Duosora

Thank you for the bump! I'm trying to get the borer, and it's such a pain! I use the drops to keep a rough track of how many I've killed. Here's my current hoard:

AIJOOC2.png

I think I got my first delver around 300 or so encounters. Good luck!

@Firra Would you trade it for a Stone Borer?
@Firra Would you trade it for a Stone Borer?
Heyo, @Dunmer.

I really, really want to get the stone borer myself because I want a picture of the drop box for my wind mage's bio. For you though I'd be open to giving you a really good price.
Heyo, @Dunmer.

I really, really want to get the stone borer myself because I want a picture of the drop box for my wind mage's bio. For you though I'd be open to giving you a really good price.
Still selling!
Still selling!
1 2