Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Tundra Vista 15% off MP
1 2 3 4
Selling a [item=Vista: Tundra Dragons] for 212,500t or 240g. Just send a CR Ignore below stuff. ----- [center][size=5][font=Lucida Console][color=grey][s][b]Surefire's Bargain Shop[/b][/center] [center][color=grey][s]Setting up a shop for some of my more [i]rare[/i] items. Ping me about whichever item you want and I'll tell you the price. (Due to AH prices changing rappidly, I've removed my prices, but I still offer a good deal lower than AH). Pings/Bumps are appreciated. Shop will be updated as items sell. Happy shopping![/center] ----- [columns][columns][item=Tincture of Dissolution] [nextcol][b]Tincture of Dissolution x 5[/b] [/columns] [columns][item=Wavespun Feathered Wings] [nextcol][b]Wavespun Feathered Wings[/b] [/columns] [columns][item=Teardrop Chroma Pendant] [nextcol][b]Teardrop Chroma Pendant[/b] [/columns] [columns][item=Green Lace Headpiece] [nextcol][b]Green Lace Headpiece[/b] [/columns] [nextcol] [columns][item=Vista: Tundra Dragons] [nextcol][b]Vista: Tundra Dragons[/b][/columns] [columns][item=Wavespun Tail Feathers] [nextcol][b]Wavespun Tail Feathers[/b][/columns] [columns][item=Teardrop Chroma Choker] [nextcol][b]Teardrop Chroma Choker[/b] [/columns] [columns][item=Peridot Flourish Necklace] [nextcol][b]Peridot Flourish Necklace[/b] [/columns] [nextcol][columns][item=Dachshund] [nextcol][b]Dachshund[/b] [/columns] [columns][item=Velvet Floracat] [nextcol][b]Velvet Floracat[/b] [/columns] [columns][item=Koi's Tail Guard] [nextcol][b]Koi's Tail Guard[/b] [/columns] [columns][item=Sapphire Woodguard] [nextcol][b]Sapphire Woodguard[/b] [/columns][/columns] ------ [center][item=Bloodstone][/center] [center][color=gray][s][b]Looking For Users Who Hoard Coli Drops!!![/b][/center] [color=gray][s]I'm looking for people to sell coli drops to for below AH prices. Usually I just hoard sell em but I was thinking that I could help out people by selling to them instead and grow others hoards. If you or someone you know hoards any kind of coli drop, let me know! (Note: this doesn't go for swipp and baldwin items)[/s]
Selling a Vista: Tundra Dragons for 212,500t or 240g. Just send a CR

Ignore below stuff.

Surefire's Bargain Shop
Setting up a shop for some of my more rare items. Ping me about whichever item you want and I'll tell you the price. (Due to AH prices changing rappidly, I've removed my prices, but I still offer a good deal lower than AH).

Pings/Bumps are appreciated. Shop will be updated as items sell. Happy shopping!

Tincture of Dissolution Tincture of Dissolution x 5
Wavespun Feathered Wings Wavespun Feathered Wings
Teardrop Chroma Pendant Teardrop Chroma Pendant
Green Lace Headpiece Green Lace Headpiece
Vista: Tundra Dragons Vista: Tundra Dragons
Wavespun Tail Feathers Wavespun Tail Feathers
Teardrop Chroma Choker Teardrop Chroma Choker
Peridot Flourish Necklace Peridot Flourish Necklace
Dachshund Dachshund
Velvet Floracat Velvet Floracat
Koi's Tail Guard Koi's Tail Guard
Sapphire Woodguard Sapphire Woodguard

Bloodstone
Looking For Users Who Hoard Coli Drops!!!

I'm looking for people to sell coli drops to for below AH prices. Usually I just hoard sell em but I was thinking that I could help out people by selling to them instead and grow others hoards. If you or someone you know hoards any kind of coli drop, let me know! (Note: this doesn't go for swipp and baldwin items)
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@Surefire
Is the dachshund already taken??
@Surefire
Is the dachshund already taken??
Less depresso, more expresso.
@ShadowVortex

nope, still available
@ShadowVortex

nope, still available
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@Surefire

any chance you could hold the raven sylvan dress for 12 hours until i have the currency? c:
@Surefire

any chance you could hold the raven sylvan dress for 12 hours until i have the currency? c:
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@mildlyanxiousdoe

yep, i can hold it
@mildlyanxiousdoe

yep, i can hold it
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@Surefire

1) I'll buy a Beagle for 95g! Will send a CR, or maybe you can?

2) I hoard Ire Tweets! You don't have to go out of your way to grind them, but if you do happen to be there then please keep the Ire Tweets and send them to be in a two-way CR with how much I should pay per bird.
@Surefire

1) I'll buy a Beagle for 95g! Will send a CR, or maybe you can?

2) I hoard Ire Tweets! You don't have to go out of your way to grind them, but if you do happen to be there then please keep the Ire Tweets and send them to be in a two-way CR with how much I should pay per bird.
hi, how much for your black tulip flowerfall? :)
@surefire
hi, how much for your black tulip flowerfall? :)
@surefire

sig106_by_dingobreath-dcld1zm.png
@sneakys

280kt or 285g
@sneakys

280kt or 285g
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@surefire i’ll send a cr!
@surefire i’ll send a cr!

sig106_by_dingobreath-dcld1zm.png
@Surefire how much is the dachshund?
@Surefire how much is the dachshund?