Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Some UM Skins/Accents
1 2 3 4 5
@vovina

Awesome! How does 275g and 450,000t work for you? If you need more gems I may need to request a hold to earn them.
@vovina

Awesome! How does 275g and 450,000t work for you? If you need more gems I may need to request a hold to earn them.
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Shaetil That sounds great! You'll only need to do 270 gems I think + 450,000t to equal the 800g total~ I'll set up a CR in just a moment for you with the skincent!

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!
@Shaetil That sounds great! You'll only need to do 270 gems I think + 450,000t to equal the 800g total~ I'll set up a CR in just a moment for you with the skincent!

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina hi there I would like to nab copy of mountains in my mind :3
@Vovina hi there I would like to nab copy of mountains in my mind :3
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
@Avalight You got it~ :D I'll send you a private auction in just a moment. Thank you and I hope you enjoy!
@Avalight You got it~ :D I'll send you a private auction in just a moment. Thank you and I hope you enjoy!
r6J6MbS.png
What are UM’s? I don’t understand, I haven’t been on in awhile.

Are they custom skins?
What are UM’s? I don’t understand, I haven’t been on in awhile.

Are they custom skins?
@EsmaysRoyalty Hello and welcome back to FR! UM is short for User Made, it's used to distinguish skins and accents made by users which aren't official site items (ex: Festival skins and accents, Coliseum skins and accents, and Marketplace skins and accents).
@EsmaysRoyalty Hello and welcome back to FR! UM is short for User Made, it's used to distinguish skins and accents made by users which aren't official site items (ex: Festival skins and accents, Coliseum skins and accents, and Marketplace skins and accents).
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina some of those skins are absolutely gorgeous! I don't have enough for more than maybe one or two via T right now though, would T be ok?
@vovina some of those skins are absolutely gorgeous! I don't have enough for more than maybe one or two via T right now though, would T be ok?
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif
@RowanofRohan Hello there and thanks so much for stopping by! Absolutely I would be happy to accept treasure (1:900 ratio seems to be about where the rate is now?) for any of the skins listed. Which one(s) are you interested in?

@RowanofRohan Hello there and thanks so much for stopping by! Absolutely I would be happy to accept treasure (1:900 ratio seems to be about where the rate is now?) for any of the skins listed. Which one(s) are you interested in?

r6J6MbS.png
@vovina whoops, ninja'd! I just sent you a PM!
@vovina whoops, ninja'd! I just sent you a PM!
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif
@Vovina
So... the sunchaser thingie... What's your absolute lowest number you'd be willing to part with it?
@Vovina
So... the sunchaser thingie... What's your absolute lowest number you'd be willing to part with it?
+9 FR time - Netherlands is5IYGR.png
1 2 3 4 5