Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[b]MOVED TO THIS [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2572491/1]THREAD[/url][/b] Hello hello! I'd like to do some coli grinding for you! You will get all the drops, no exceptions, if an eliminate drops you will get it, but obviously you cant complain if one doesn't drop, the coli is frugal with the drops everyone wants unfortunately! There are two different ways you can buy grinding from me! By number of minutes or by number of battles! I reserve the right to change my rates without notice at any time! Any orders made before I change my rates will get the rate from when it was posted. [quote= Buying Time] You can buy up to 30 minutes at a time per venue, I just get bored being in the same place! I will not grind in the Workshop, sorry! And I hate being in the Arena, so theres a +5g 'I don't want to grind here' fee. My rate is 30g or 30kt per half hour! If you only want 15 minutes, then it'd be 15g or 15kt. Buy whatever number of minutes you want up to 30 minutes! You can purchase 30 minutes at a time, but as soon as you accept the cr, you can come back! [/quote] [quote= Buying Battles] I didn't offer buying by the battle before, so please bear with me as I figure out a good rate! I may end up changing the rate per venue, it'll depend! For this, you can purchase up to 100 battles at a time! Again, I kind of get bored after a while in the same venue. Reminder that I will not grind in the Workshop, sorry! And I hate being in the Arena, so theres a +5g 'I don't want to grind here' fee. Per 100 battles, my rate is 30g or 30kt! So for 50 battles it would be 15g or 15kt! Buy whatever number of battles you want up to 100 battles! As soon as you accept the cr, youcan come back to order again! [/quote] If you would like to pay in something outside of gems or treasure, feel free to ask! My team is 3 level 25 dragons with eliminates! I will not level any dragons while grinding for you, unless you would like me to level one of your dragons while grinding. After I accept your order [b]YOU[/b] should set up a two way crossroad with the payment in it. When I finish grinding I will add all the valuable drops to that crossroad and will add the drops that don't fit into a one way cr. I think that is all! If you have any questions please ask! Slots: 1. 2. 3. Waiting: If slots are full/ I'm closed to catch up you can still request to be pinged!
MOVED TO THIS THREAD

Hello hello! I'd like to do some coli grinding for you! You will get all the drops, no exceptions, if an eliminate drops you will get it, but obviously you cant complain if one doesn't drop, the coli is frugal with the drops everyone wants unfortunately!

There are two different ways you can buy grinding from me! By number of minutes or by number of battles!

I reserve the right to change my rates without notice at any time! Any orders made before I change my rates will get the rate from when it was posted.

Buying Time wrote:
You can buy up to 30 minutes at a time per venue, I just get bored being in the same place!

I will not grind in the Workshop, sorry! And I hate being in the Arena, so theres a +5g 'I don't want to grind here' fee.

My rate is 30g or 30kt per half hour! If you only want 15 minutes, then it'd be 15g or 15kt. Buy whatever number of minutes you want up to 30 minutes! You can purchase 30 minutes at a time, but as soon as you accept the cr, you can come back!

Buying Battles wrote:
I didn't offer buying by the battle before, so please bear with me as I figure out a good rate! I may end up changing the rate per venue, it'll depend!

For this, you can purchase up to 100 battles at a time! Again, I kind of get bored after a while in the same venue.

Reminder that I will not grind in the Workshop, sorry! And I hate being in the Arena, so theres a +5g 'I don't want to grind here' fee.

Per 100 battles, my rate is 30g or 30kt! So for 50 battles it would be 15g or 15kt! Buy whatever number of battles you want up to 100 battles! As soon as you accept the cr, youcan come back to order again!

If you would like to pay in something outside of gems or treasure, feel free to ask!

My team is 3 level 25 dragons with eliminates! I will not level any dragons while grinding for you, unless you would like me to level one of your dragons while grinding.

After I accept your order YOU should set up a two way crossroad with the payment in it. When I finish grinding I will add all the valuable drops to that crossroad and will add the drops that don't fit into a one way cr.

I think that is all! If you have any questions please ask!

Slots:

Waiting:

If slots are full/ I'm closed to catch up you can still request to be pinged!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
[center][b]Notable Drops[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] For Zerologist: [item= Eliminate] [item= Secondary Gene: Morph] [item=weathered scale gorget] [item= weathered scale bracers] [*] For MistyGold: [item= Secondary Gene: Morph] [*] For PumpkinPepper: [item= Thunderstomp] [item= rat king] [item= bubbly bisque ovalcrown] [item= bubbly bisque garniture] [*] For Ggirl: [item= unhatched water egg] [*] For Ribbons: [item= twilight rose thorn arm tangle] [*] For Mortca: [item= hydra] [/LIST]
Notable Drops
  • For Zerologist: Eliminate Secondary Gene: Morph Weathered Scale Gorget Weathered Scale Bracers
  • For MistyGold: Secondary Gene: Morph
  • For PumpkinPepper: Thunderstomp Rat King Bubbly Bisque Ovalcrown Bubbly Bisque Garniture
  • For Ggirl: Unhatched Water Egg
  • For Ribbons: Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle
  • For Mortca: Hydra
1Hz5MxU.png
[center][b]Reviews[/b][/center] [quote=@/Zerologist] Just a short review about @/saowen99 's grinding services! This is, so far, the best grinding service I've ever had since I've joined! For real!! I highly suggest those who are looking for some Coliseum grinding services to choose saowen99 to grind for them! What I've paid was absolutely worth it. No regrets! :D Good job and keep it up saowen!![/quote] [quote=@/PumpkinPepper] Finally a grinding service that’s actually worth it! saowen99 can grind quickly & efficiently maximizing the drops you receive for the purchased time. After several bad experiences with other grinding services that give horrible drop rates, I’m so glad I found saowen99 & I’ll be back to buy more time :) [/quote] [quote=@/Ggirl] Reviewing this service! @ saowen99 is a great coli grinder, and honest. She gave up more than any other coli grinder did for a thirty min period, meaning I will sure come back soon! [/quote]
Reviews
@/Zerologist wrote:
Just a short review about @/saowen99 's grinding services!

This is, so far, the best grinding service I've ever had since I've joined! For real!! I highly suggest those who are looking for some Coliseum grinding services to choose saowen99 to grind for them!

What I've paid was absolutely worth it. No regrets! :D

Good job and keep it up saowen!!

@/PumpkinPepper wrote:
Finally a grinding service that’s actually worth it! saowen99 can grind quickly & efficiently maximizing the drops you receive for the purchased time. After several bad experiences with other grinding services that give horrible drop rates, I’m so glad I found saowen99 & I’ll be back to buy more time :)

@/Ggirl wrote:
Reviewing this service! @ saowen99 is a great coli grinder, and honest. She gave up more than any other coli grinder did for a thirty min period, meaning I will sure come back soon!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99
Hi there! Could I order 30 minutes in the Delta please? :3
@saowen99
Hi there! Could I order 30 minutes in the Delta please? :3
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
Absolutely! Just set up the two way cr when you get the chance and I'll start now!
@Irien
Absolutely! Just set up the two way cr when you get the chance and I'll start now!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 Could I get 30 minutes in the Bamboo Falls?
@saowen99 Could I get 30 minutes in the Bamboo Falls?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo
Absolutely! I'll get started on yours once I finish up the first order! Just set up the two way cr when you get the chance!
@squidneytwo
Absolutely! I'll get started on yours once I finish up the first order! Just set up the two way cr when you get the chance!
1Hz5MxU.png
^
^
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 Could I get another 30 minutes in the Bamboo Falls?
@saowen99 Could I get another 30 minutes in the Bamboo Falls?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo
Absolutely! Sorry I was away for a bit!
@squidneytwo
Absolutely! Sorry I was away for a bit!
1Hz5MxU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8