Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [HUB] The Community Gem Exchange
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40
@SylphidLord
It's after rollover so I totally understand if it's too late, but would you still be interested in trading?
@SylphidLord
It's after rollover so I totally understand if it's too late, but would you still be interested in trading?
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
Bump!

I'm trading 100 gems at 1:980, if anyones interested. My dream dragons up for sale and I want to get the treasure for it ASAP before someone else nabs it.
Bump!

I'm trading 100 gems at 1:980, if anyones interested. My dream dragons up for sale and I want to get the treasure for it ASAP before someone else nabs it.
Sending a Crossroad trade @Cinnabani
Sending a Crossroad trade @Cinnabani
YqlLG90.png
@UntamedBeast

I'm looking forward to it!
@UntamedBeast

I'm looking forward to it!
@Cinnabani

Is it okay to ask for 14 gems?
@Cinnabani

Is it okay to ask for 14 gems?
@Al3s1s

Sorry! I am already trading with Untamed beast, and I do not have 14 extra- I did get 7 from some iron chests, if you want to trade.
@Al3s1s

Sorry! I am already trading with Untamed beast, and I do not have 14 extra- I did get 7 from some iron chests, if you want to trade.
@Cinnabani

No that is okay. Glad you were able to get your dream dragon
@Cinnabani

No that is okay. Glad you were able to get your dream dragon
Looking to buy 100 gems. I'm fine with 1:1000 ratio, though if anyone wants to go for a 1:980 or 1:970 I certainly won't complain. You can just CR me with a message about which ratio you want if you don't feel like replying here.
Looking to buy 100 gems. I'm fine with 1:1000 ratio, though if anyone wants to go for a 1:980 or 1:970 I certainly won't complain. You can just CR me with a message about which ratio you want if you don't feel like replying here.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@parkakid I need a 150 trade now if that’s ok!
@parkakid I need a 150 trade now if that’s ok!
pB3ZjEn.png
Bump
Bump
aT3bm11.jpg
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40