Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling CS Pets [Tribals, Roses, Zebras)
1 2 3
I am cleaning out almost all of my pets on Chickensmoothie, and want to sell them for gems, treasure, or partially for certain items.

My gem-to-treasure ratio is 1:840.

Items I will accept as partial payment [in addition to gems/treasure]
(will mark off items as I receive them)

All pet groups are available for offers.
However, the groups containing the rarest pets lie here:
List Pets
Rares and VRs

Included in the groups are 23 high-value pets from the Rares List (including two Zebras, Wood-Wing Angel, Batdog, Line Tribal, Wolf PPS, and more), as well as nearly 300 Rares and Very Rares in a separate group. In addition, all of my unlocked groups and items are available for offers.

I am also selling this 7 Deadly Sins Fox Hoard (totalling 666 individuals) for 4666g.
If interested, PM me and we can work out the mass-trade.
I am cleaning out almost all of my pets on Chickensmoothie, and want to sell them for gems, treasure, or partially for certain items.

My gem-to-treasure ratio is 1:840.

Items I will accept as partial payment [in addition to gems/treasure]
(will mark off items as I receive them)

All pet groups are available for offers.
However, the groups containing the rarest pets lie here:
List Pets
Rares and VRs

Included in the groups are 23 high-value pets from the Rares List (including two Zebras, Wood-Wing Angel, Batdog, Line Tribal, Wolf PPS, and more), as well as nearly 300 Rares and Very Rares in a separate group. In addition, all of my unlocked groups and items are available for offers.

I am also selling this 7 Deadly Sins Fox Hoard (totalling 666 individuals) for 4666g.
If interested, PM me and we can work out the mass-trade.
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
up
up
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
up
up
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
up
up
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
Up
Up
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
Up
Up
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
@ItsArashi Do you have a price you're asking for the BAs and Phoenix?
@ItsArashi Do you have a price you're asking for the BAs and Phoenix?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan the Phoenix has already been purchased (reserved for a couple days for person to finish gathering gems), as for the BAs I am looking for offers exceeding 2kg at least. With their extreme demand I value them low-mid rares list - I traded a Sorbet, Pink Balloon, and a toxic for three of mine.
@Xairathan the Phoenix has already been purchased (reserved for a couple days for person to finish gathering gems), as for the BAs I am looking for offers exceeding 2kg at least. With their extreme demand I value them low-mid rares list - I traded a Sorbet, Pink Balloon, and a toxic for three of mine.
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
up
up
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
up
up
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
1 2 3