Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Desi's Leveling/Brewing Shop
Note: I'll accept bribes/item payments, but discuss it with me via PM first for items that aren't on my wishlist! [center][b]BREWING SERVICE[/b] Current Cauldron Level: 12 I just want the experience, so all you have to do is send me the components OR lowest AH price for said components, and I'll get your item to you as soon as I can. :) [b]LEVELING SERVICE[/b] I haven't settled on a specific rate for this, so I'm sort of low-balling it and I'll just say tips are much appreciated. For reference: it takes me about five minutes in the mire to get one trainee to level six. I'll take any sort of payment, as long as it's at least 1kt/1g per level over 3; for levels over ~10, we can discuss via PM.[/center] [quote=Wishlist]Apparel: [item=windbound plumage][item=gustborne balloon][item=unicorn guise][item=starlight cloak][item=prismatic bundle][item=pastel lace coffer][item=calico cat][item=mainecoon][item=black cat][item=will o' the ember][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=skeletal chimes] Familiars: [item=marbled serpenta][item=rosy peryton][item=sapling speaker][item=sunbeam soldier][item=stardust scholar][item=molten marauder][item=lightning lancer][item=insubstantial illusionist][item=deadland disciple][item=cragward custodian] Skins & Accents: [skin=10867][skin=8283][skin=16699] Other: [item=vista: glowing globe][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][/quote]
Note: I'll accept bribes/item payments, but discuss it with me via PM first for items that aren't on my wishlist!
BREWING SERVICE
Current Cauldron Level: 12
I just want the experience, so all you have to do is send me the components OR lowest AH price for said components, and I'll get your item to you as soon as I can. :)

LEVELING SERVICE
I haven't settled on a specific rate for this, so I'm sort of low-balling it and I'll just say tips are much appreciated. For reference: it takes me about five minutes in the mire to get one trainee to level six. I'll take any sort of payment, as long as it's at least 1kt/1g per level over 3; for levels over ~10, we can discuss via PM.
Wishlist wrote:
Apparel:
Windbound Plumage Gustborne Balloon Unicorn Guise Starlight Cloak Prismatic Bundle Pastel Lace Coffer Calico Cat Mainecoon Black Cat Will o' the Ember Leafy Gladeboughs Skeletal Chimes

Familiars:
Marbled Serpenta Rosy Peryton Sapling Speaker Sunbeam Soldier Stardust Scholar Molten Marauder Lightning Lancer Insubstantial Illusionist Deadland Disciple Cragward Custodian

Skins & Accents:

Other:
Vista: Glowing Globe Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
bump
bump
vbbuHj.png FR -1
mEb1lVG.png
@desiher

Hello! Could you help me brew a copy of the Armor of the Ancients please? I'll be sending components over :)
@desiher

Hello! Could you help me brew a copy of the Armor of the Ancients please? I'll be sending components over :)
aka agateflame
@Audible Can do! :)
@Audible Can do! :)
vbbuHj.png FR -1
mEb1lVG.png
@desiher Could I get 5 sets of 20 Immaculate Tablets brewed?
@desiher Could I get 5 sets of 20 Immaculate Tablets brewed?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png