Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] thorns+lace+ [H] apparel+
1 2 3 4 5
i have: (these are just the highlights. i have a lot of apparel. if youre looking for something, ask. i may have it but just didnt list it) sets i have pieces of: [item=Black Highnoon Hank][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Tarnished Steel Pauldrons][item=Silver Filigree Helmet][item=] i also have: lots of jewelry, some floofs, lots of rogue stuff, lots of wraps, birdskull, some steampunk, [item=Sweetheart Lace Collar][item=Green Lace Waist Frill][item=Red and Gold Flair Scarf][item=Chestnut Feathered Wings][item=Bishoujo Observation][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Blooming Woodbrace][item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Fin Jewels][item=Mystic Bark Mask][item=Prim Highnoon Spurs][item=Twilight Cape][item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=][item=] [item=copper muck][item=ruby ring][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=vista: gossamer flame][item=Hydrothermal Chest][item=Go With the Floe Chest][item=][item=] i also have plenty of holiday currency from most holidays. --------- i need: anything from the [item=Faerie Rose Thorn gloves], [item=dusky Rose Thorn wing tangle], [item=Black Lace Collar] sets i collect any variants of [item=Sepia Woodwing] i also collect: [item=cleaver][item=icicle chains][item=Traditional Broadsword][item=Toxophilite's Cape] --------- really need these outfits to be reality. [outfit=438994][outfit=441013][outfit=313689]
i have:
(these are just the highlights. i have a lot of apparel. if youre looking for something, ask. i may have it but just didnt list it)
sets i have pieces of:
Black Highnoon Hank Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tarnished Steel Pauldrons Silver Filigree Helmet
i also have:
lots of jewelry, some floofs, lots of rogue stuff, lots of wraps, birdskull, some steampunk,
Sweetheart Lace Collar Green Lace Waist Frill Red and Gold Flair Scarf Chestnut Feathered Wings Bishoujo Observation Butterfly's Kiss Blooming Woodbrace Tree Warden's Garb Fin Jewels Mystic Bark Mask Prim Highnoon Spurs Twilight Cape Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Luminous Legguards Pyrite Pauldrons

Copper Muck Ruby Ring Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vista: Gossamer Flame Hydrothermal Chest Go With the Floe Chest
i also have plenty of holiday currency from most holidays.
i need:
anything from the Faerie Rose Thorn Gloves , Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle , Black Lace Collar sets
i collect any variants of Sepia Woodwing
i also collect:
Cleaver Icicle Chains Traditional Broadsword Toxophilite's Cape
really need these outfits to be reality.
Faerie
Seductress
Twomanyraptors
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
bump
bump
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
bump
bump
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif

bump

bump
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@meeku
would you happen to have any of the faerie thorn set that you would be willing to trade?
@meeku
would you happen to have any of the faerie thorn set that you would be willing to trade?
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 i have [item=faerie rose thorn wing tangle] if you're still looking to trade?
@BlazingPhoenix01
i have Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle if you're still looking to trade?
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@theongreyjoy
YEAH :D what would you like for it?
@theongreyjoy
YEAH :D what would you like for it?
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
bop @blazingphoenix01
bop @blazingphoenix01
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@blazingphoenix01 I have [item=blooming woodwing][item=cleaver] if you have any kelpie manes you'd like to trade for c:
@blazingphoenix01

I have Blooming Woodwing Cleaver
if you have any kelpie manes you'd like to trade for c:
@Strawberrium
ive actually have been trying to get kelpie manes but i cant find any affordable ones. sorry. can i trade some other apparel pieces for the cleaver?
@Strawberrium
ive actually have been trying to get kelpie manes but i cant find any affordable ones. sorry. can i trade some other apparel pieces for the cleaver?
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
1 2 3 4 5