Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UM Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Effervessa
1.5kg?

@Qhersek
1.2kg?

@STRHKR
This accent is kinda like a ghost, 1.5kg?

@Imani
I'm currently taking offers for Stelae, two other users also expressed interest and the highest offer is 6kg for now
Eriostemones I have only seen offered one other time and was then valued at 6.5kg by the seller so around that price
@Effervessa
1.5kg?

@Qhersek
1.2kg?

@STRHKR
This accent is kinda like a ghost, 1.5kg?

@Imani
I'm currently taking offers for Stelae, two other users also expressed interest and the highest offer is 6kg for now
Eriostemones I have only seen offered one other time and was then valued at 6.5kg by the seller so around that price
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
sure, give me a moment to buy the gems
sure, give me a moment to buy the gems
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@Farvel
Sure! Would you mind sending a PA/CR? Thank you! ^^
@Farvel
Sure! Would you mind sending a PA/CR? Thank you! ^^
@farvel I? saw it in the ah for 6kg the other day which is why I? offered that xD no worries though!
@farvel I? saw it in the ah for 6kg the other day which is why I? offered that xD no worries though!
@Fioreth @Hybro @Imani
You all expressed interest in Stelae and because I wasn't sure about the price I told you all that I would take offers but Hybro just let me know that they saw it for 6kg in the AH so that would also be my price
Fioreth was the first to ask so I will await their answer but otherwise Hybro & Imani will have their chance
Sorry for the inconvenience, that skincent really made it difficult for me to anticipate a price :/
Letting you all know in one post to try to keep it fair, again, sorry about that!
@Fioreth @Hybro @Imani
You all expressed interest in Stelae and because I wasn't sure about the price I told you all that I would take offers but Hybro just let me know that they saw it for 6kg in the AH so that would also be my price
Fioreth was the first to ask so I will await their answer but otherwise Hybro & Imani will have their chance
Sorry for the inconvenience, that skincent really made it difficult for me to anticipate a price :/
Letting you all know in one post to try to keep it fair, again, sorry about that!
@farvel np! Lemmie know either way and good luck with your sales :)
@farvel np! Lemmie know either way and good luck with your sales :)
@Farvel

how much for prejudice? would you accept art as full or partial payment :V (my DA link is in my signature!)
@Farvel

how much for prejudice? would you accept art as full or partial payment :V (my DA link is in my signature!)
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Farvel How much for Lady in White?
@Farvel How much for Lady in White?
@Reefknot
1.2kg but I will also take art and I'm kinda dying of laughter because of you Buttersnake Spiral lmao

@Boundingfeather
Do you mean Maiden in White? It would be 1kg
@Reefknot
1.2kg but I will also take art and I'm kinda dying of laughter because of you Buttersnake Spiral lmao

@Boundingfeather
Do you mean Maiden in White? It would be 1kg
@Farvel

Aaaaaaa do you have any spirals that you'd like done for it? :D bc it's for an accent, I can include the spirals accent/skin/apparel, if they have any :3

I don't really have any gems at all at the moment so if at all possible I'd love to be able to pay you fully in art c:
@Farvel

Aaaaaaa do you have any spirals that you'd like done for it? :D bc it's for an accent, I can include the spirals accent/skin/apparel, if they have any :3

I don't really have any gems at all at the moment so if at all possible I'd love to be able to pay you fully in art c:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23