Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ S ] UM accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@kingdoms yes yes he's amazing and i love him gfbjbndfkjv
scatterscrolls are definitely horror stories never ever get into them if you want to make it out alive without being horribly in debt x.x
also that UM preordering i feel you im trying t kick the addiction
@kingdoms yes yes he's amazing and i love him gfbjbndfkjv
scatterscrolls are definitely horror stories never ever get into them if you want to make it out alive without being horribly in debt x.x
also that UM preordering i feel you im trying t kick the addiction
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka - Don't really have much to trade unless you'd want old festival skins? I think I'd for sure like Rosebuddy White, though.
@Valka - Don't really have much to trade unless you'd want old festival skins? I think I'd for sure like Rosebuddy White, though.
Lyra Cadens Hatchery specializes in x/gold/gold dragons and Imps.
27854.png763257.png2963874.png3555695.png4278588.png
@AshtaraSilunar ya thats alright! do you want to buy it for the 400g? send over a cr if :o
@AshtaraSilunar ya thats alright! do you want to buy it for the 400g? send over a cr if :o
@Valka Hi-this is a strange question, but do you still own a copy of Lullaby of the Moonlight?
@Valka Hi-this is a strange question, but do you still own a copy of Lullaby of the Moonlight?
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@squidneytsu yes i do!
@squidneytsu yes i do!
@Valka Would you be willing to sell it for gems? I know it's not listed here, but I've been looking for it for....awhile.....
@Valka Would you be willing to sell it for gems? I know it's not listed here, but I've been looking for it for....awhile.....
@squidneytsu possibly, i was planning on keeping it but i can let it go for like 2500g?
@squidneytsu possibly, i was planning on keeping it but i can let it go for like 2500g?
@Valka Ahhhhhhhh, that's way out of my price range, unfortunately. I could do 2kg? If that's too low, though, that's fine, especially since you wanted to keep it. :o
@Valka Ahhhhhhhh, that's way out of my price range, unfortunately. I could do 2kg? If that's too low, though, that's fine, especially since you wanted to keep it. :o
@Valka are Souls Lost at Sea and Portable Pond still available? (for gems)
@Valka are Souls Lost at Sea and Portable Pond still available? (for gems)
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru yep! 1.5kg / 1.3kg
@bonibaru yep! 1.5kg / 1.3kg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27