Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed indefinitely
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I am interested in your purple tail bow. Please let me know how much!

Also, i hope you are doing better now. if you aren't you are welcome to pm me. i'm sorry to hear you got bad news. *many hugs*
I am interested in your purple tail bow. Please let me know how much!

Also, i hope you are doing better now. if you aren't you are welcome to pm me. i'm sorry to hear you got bad news. *many hugs*
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
@myrla everything is for sale for whatever each item's current lowest amount listing in the auction house is, and i cannot come up with a more legible and comprehensible way to word that.

but for the purple tail bow, that would be either 3-4 gems or 3000-3500 treasure.

and thank you for your kind thoughts. honestly, it was bad news i was expecting and dreading for some time. now that it's finally come i can work through the stages of grief and can stop stressing about it now.
@myrla everything is for sale for whatever each item's current lowest amount listing in the auction house is, and i cannot come up with a more legible and comprehensible way to word that.

but for the purple tail bow, that would be either 3-4 gems or 3000-3500 treasure.

and thank you for your kind thoughts. honestly, it was bad news i was expecting and dreading for some time. now that it's finally come i can work through the stages of grief and can stop stressing about it now.
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
I would be happy to buy for 4 gems. Can you set up the crossroads and I will respond tonight?

I understand that relief. It will be rough, but you can get through it. *more hugs*
I would be happy to buy for 4 gems. Can you set up the crossroads and I will respond tonight?

I understand that relief. It will be rough, but you can get through it. *more hugs*
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
@LavenderPrince

How much would it be for all of your purple sludge and red goo?
@LavenderPrince

How much would it be for all of your purple sludge and red goo?
@oceanics for all of the purple sludge and red goo, that would be... eesh, the purple sludge is expensive on the AH [columns][center][item=Purple Sludge] x3 15g each = 45g total or 16kt each = 45kt total[/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][center][i]plus[/i][/center] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][center][item=Red Goo] x3 14g each = 42g total or 12kt each = 36kt total[/center][/columns] BUT since you're buying bulk, i'll discount it some more, so it would be 80g or 78kt for all of that.
@oceanics for all of the purple sludge and red goo, that would be... eesh, the purple sludge is expensive on the AH
Purple Sludge x3
15g each = 45g total
or
16kt each = 45kt total
plus
Red Goo x3
14g each = 42g total
or
12kt each = 36kt total

BUT since you're buying bulk, i'll discount it some more, so it would be 80g or 78kt for all of that.
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@LavenderPrince

Yeah, I'd love to take all that for treasure if that would work for you! Thanks so much~
@LavenderPrince

Yeah, I'd love to take all that for treasure if that would work for you! Thanks so much~
I'm in need of a learned sage lantern.
I'm in need of a learned sage lantern.
ofkJjXf.png Nature-Network.png 3ySlLWp.gif
0HBKL8H.png
gziv3Ja.png
mlHpBMC.png
EHXIkb0.png
rix3ppo.png
cdqdRxL.png
mjtJ868.png
yPlj8ew.png
dT9HQge.png
OPFWPxg.png
@Starfyr13 I am also in need of a learned sage lantern. right now, i'm afraid i don't have any, sorry. all the apparel items i do have available for sale and trade are listed right here in this post
@Starfyr13 I am also in need of a learned sage lantern. right now, i'm afraid i don't have any, sorry. all the apparel items i do have available for sale and trade are listed right here in this post
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@LavenderPrince I'm after the following items. Prices beside them are LAH, "total" is what I'd like to pay. But let me know if there are any specific items you collect or whatever, and I'd be happy to try to trade (trying to save my currency lol). I do have some of your wishlist apparel, if you'd like those.

Honeyed Woodguard - 14,500t
Prismatic Crystalscales - 15g
Dwarf Hainu Macaw - 12g
Accent: Ice princess - 30g

Total: 50g + 12kt
@LavenderPrince I'm after the following items. Prices beside them are LAH, "total" is what I'd like to pay. But let me know if there are any specific items you collect or whatever, and I'd be happy to try to trade (trying to save my currency lol). I do have some of your wishlist apparel, if you'd like those.

Honeyed Woodguard - 14,500t
Prismatic Crystalscales - 15g
Dwarf Hainu Macaw - 12g
Accent: Ice princess - 30g

Total: 50g + 12kt
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle that sounds agreeable to me! and if you'd rather trade some apparel items to save currency, that is fine by me :)

i hoard only a few things, namely crows, ducks, octopuses, and also pocketwatches, so you can trade those if you have any too.
@Tropickle that sounds agreeable to me! and if you'd rather trade some apparel items to save currency, that is fine by me :)

i hoard only a few things, namely crows, ducks, octopuses, and also pocketwatches, so you can trade those if you have any too.
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15