Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Heh's Trading Post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@DeadBattery YO CONGRATS! glad to hear that >:O!!!!!

IT IS! i actually didnt expect that being in offer so ill be glad to take it >:> ! tysm~
@DeadBattery YO CONGRATS! glad to hear that >:O!!!!!

IT IS! i actually didnt expect that being in offer so ill be glad to take it >:> ! tysm~
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@skydust
LMAO WHAT HAPPENED HAHAHAH. No worries, if you're looking for something feel free to imply, I still haven't listed everything. I'm not even halfway through actually.
@skydust
LMAO WHAT HAPPENED HAHAHAH. No worries, if you're looking for something feel free to imply, I still haven't listed everything. I'm not even halfway through actually.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@DeadBattery Lol I think it glitched! Anyways, I'm looking for one of these too [item=harmonious vest] but I have both breeches if you want em cx
@DeadBattery Lol I think it glitched!

Anyways, I'm looking for one of these too Harmonious Vest but I have both breeches if you want em cx
@skydust OH I'd be happy to get rid of that tbh however it seems to have cycled out so it's a bit expensive ?? The original price was 250 G but I'll lower it down to 200 G in total and I'll gladly take the breeches! Do you have anything else to offer, I have quite a list of things I'm looking for but I still didn't get to list all of that because that's a lot of coding. Some things I'm desperately in need of are: [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Faerie Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Faerie Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item=Faerie Rose Thorn Leg Tangle][item=Kiwi Plumed Tuft][item=Kiwi Plumed Cover][item=Kiwi Plumed Headdress][item=Plum Plumed Tuft][item=Plum Plumed Cover][item=Plum Plumed Headdress][item=Golden Tail Bangle][item=Golden Wing Silks][item=Golden Fillet][item=Golden Arm Silks][item=Golden Leg Silks][item=River Royalist Tail Rings][item=River Royalist Waist Cinch][item=River Royalist Cuffs][item=River Royalist Headdress][item=Golden Sage Sash][item=Golden Sage Sleeves][item=Elaborate Sandwastes Vest][item=Elaborate Sandwastes Turban][item=Time-turner's Sandglass][item=Untamed Kilt][item=Untamed Banner]
@skydust
OH I'd be happy to get rid of that tbh however it seems to have cycled out so it's a bit expensive ??
The original price was 250 G but I'll lower it down to 200 G in total and I'll gladly take the breeches! Do you have anything else to offer, I have quite a list of things I'm looking for but I still didn't get to list all of that because that's a lot of coding.

Some things I'm desperately in need of are:
Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Faerie Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Faerie Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Faerie Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Kiwi Plumed Tuft Kiwi Plumed Cover Kiwi Plumed Headdress Plum Plumed Tuft Plum Plumed Cover Plum Plumed Headdress Golden Tail Bangle Golden Wing Silks Golden Fillet Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks River Royalist Tail Rings River Royalist Waist Cinch River Royalist Cuffs River Royalist Headdress Golden Sage Sash Golden Sage Sleeves Elaborate Sandwastes Vest Elaborate Sandwastes Turban Time-turner's Sandglass Untamed Kilt Untamed Banner
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@DeadBattery I just so happened to have these too [item=river royalist cuffs] Lemme double check ma hoard I found dis [item=untamed banner]
@DeadBattery I just so happened to have these too River Royalist Cuffs

Lemme double check ma hoard

I found dis Untamed Banner
@skydust
PERFECT! Those two breeches, the banner and the cuffs together cost around 220 G, still less than 250 G but that's exactly how I want it to be. I'm glad I can trade it for a cheaper price [finger gun emojis]

I'll initiate a CR!
@skydust
PERFECT! Those two breeches, the banner and the cuffs together cost around 220 G, still less than 250 G but that's exactly how I want it to be. I'm glad I can trade it for a cheaper price [finger gun emojis]

I'll initiate a CR!
@DeadBattery Awesome! Thanks it'll help complete my anniversary derg (1 year on FR next rollover ^^)
@DeadBattery Awesome! Thanks it'll help complete my anniversary derg (1 year on FR next rollover ^^)
Added a ton of things, now only to add the things I'm looking for.
Added a ton of things, now only to add the things I'm looking for.
@deadbattery can i trade 17 pieces of notn apparel for your marsh frog companion

i really want to get rid of it
@deadbattery can i trade 17 pieces of notn apparel for your marsh frog companion

i really want to get rid of it
@pibolar AHAHA grand username, I love it omg

And OH??? Please tell which NoTN apparel you're talking about because I also have Ghost Flame, Jolly Jester's and Conjurer's stuff which I absolutely loathe and can't look at it anymore because none of it fits with my lair aesthetics eiuhgijushg

I do feel you tbh, if you're trying to get rid of that I understand because I'm experiencing pain on my own. HOWEVER, if you truly want to give those away for the frog Companion, I'll gladly accept because I'd love to provide the frog boi to someone who really needs him!
@pibolar AHAHA grand username, I love it omg

And OH??? Please tell which NoTN apparel you're talking about because I also have Ghost Flame, Jolly Jester's and Conjurer's stuff which I absolutely loathe and can't look at it anymore because none of it fits with my lair aesthetics eiuhgijushg

I do feel you tbh, if you're trying to get rid of that I understand because I'm experiencing pain on my own. HOWEVER, if you truly want to give those away for the frog Companion, I'll gladly accept because I'd love to provide the frog boi to someone who really needs him!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45