Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Eggs, UMA [S] swipp, coli
1 2 3
[center][font= ocr a std][size=6][b]bionic's item shop[/b][/size][/font] the market is [size=5]CLOSED[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z3JSisp.png[/img] [size=5]PAYMENT[/size] [b]1g:850t[/b] [b]wishlist items may be offered as payment[/b] [b]not accepting fest currency[/b] [b]will trade for chests as follows:[/b] 1 rusted treasure chest:2 gems 1 iron treasure chest:10 gems 1 gilded decorative chest:40 gems [font=ocr a std][size=5][b]Food[/b][/size][/font] Food will be sold exclusively in full stacks. Green items are available and red/crossed out items are not. Point values and prices will change depending on where I have been grinding. [font=ocr a std][color=green]4 point Seafood Stack:15 gems[/color] [color=green]4 point Meat Stack:14 gems[/color] [color=green]4 point Insect Stack:13 gems[/color] [color=green]4 point Plant Stack:9 gems[/color][/font] [font=ocr a std][size=5][b]Fodder Grab Bags[/b][/size][/font] Need stuff to melt for Baldwin materials? Look no further than Bionic's grab bags, where I will sell miscellaneous apparel and familiars for all your brewing needs. All items are sold in randomized packs, of which there are 3 bag size options. Check below for prices and shop status. [font=ocr a std][color=purple]Familiars[/color][/font] status: [color=red]closed[/color] 10pack - 25kt 25pack - 50kt 50pack - 75kt [font=ocr a std][color=blue]Apparel[/color][/font] status: [color=red]closed[/color] 10pack - 25kt 25pack - 50kt 50pack - 75kt grab bag ping list - ask to be added @/arbis - apparel @/riverthesaber - apparel @/furtim - apparel @/Croccultist - apparel @/ashki - apparel @/azuredusk - apparel/fams @/sandia - apparel/fams @/Pufferheart - apparel/fams
bionic's item shop

the market is CLOSED
Z3JSisp.png

PAYMENT

1g:850t

wishlist items may be offered as payment

not accepting fest currency

will trade for chests as follows:
1 rusted treasure chest:2 gems
1 iron treasure chest:10 gems
1 gilded decorative chest:40 gems

Food

Food will be sold exclusively in full stacks. Green items are available and red/crossed out items are not. Point values and prices will change depending on where I have been grinding.

4 point Seafood Stack:15 gems

4 point Meat Stack:14 gems

4 point Insect Stack:13 gems

4 point Plant Stack:9 gems

Fodder Grab Bags

Need stuff to melt for Baldwin materials? Look no further than Bionic's grab bags, where I will sell miscellaneous apparel and familiars for all your brewing needs. All items are sold in randomized packs, of which there are 3 bag size options. Check below for prices and shop status.

Familiars

10pack - 25kt
25pack - 50kt
50pack - 75kt

Apparel

10pack - 25kt
25pack - 50kt
50pack - 75kt

grab bag ping list - ask to be added

@/arbis - apparel
@/riverthesaber - apparel
@/furtim - apparel
@/Croccultist - apparel
@/ashki - apparel
@/azuredusk - apparel/fams
@/sandia - apparel/fams
@/Pufferheart - apparel/fams
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
^
^
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
^
^
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@Bionic

I have the vaporwave accent! It's on the AH for 1500g, but i'd be willing to do it for 1400g if that'd be ok!
@Bionic

I have the vaporwave accent! It's on the AH for 1500g, but i'd be willing to do it for 1400g if that'd be ok!
@minyoongi o: i want to see if anyone has the yeoya one first because i have a limited amount of gems, but I'll keep that in mind thanks!
@minyoongi o: i want to see if anyone has the yeoya one first because i have a limited amount of gems, but I'll keep that in mind thanks!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@Bionic

no problem! feel free to ping/pm me if you decided you'd like it ^^
@Bionic

no problem! feel free to ping/pm me if you decided you'd like it ^^
^
^
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
^
^
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@minyoongi

hi again! so i found the other accent I was looking for, and I probably wont have enough funds to purchase the vaporwave accent until after crystalline gala is over- would you mind holding it for me until then?
@minyoongi

hi again! so i found the other accent I was looking for, and I probably wont have enough funds to purchase the vaporwave accent until after crystalline gala is over- would you mind holding it for me until then?
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@Bionic

Thanks for letting me know! I'd be happy to hold it till then, I'll make a note and feel free to message me whenever you have the funds ^^
@Bionic

Thanks for letting me know! I'd be happy to hold it till then, I'll make a note and feel free to message me whenever you have the funds ^^
1 2 3