Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cheap levelling
1 2 3
Heyo

I really like fighting in Coli and stuff so I figured I'd make some (more) money out of it

Basically like the thread title says I'm selling levelling services for relatively cheap

For each level, 500t/0.5g, i.e. from level 1 to 6 is +5 levels so the price is 2500t or 3g (round up).
Maximum level I can offer now is to level 6, will probably increase in future.

I have a limited number of slots due to limited lair space.

ADDITIONALLY: If you're just wanting to exalt for money and don't care about dominance, I can exalt the dragon for you and send back the treasure from it :)

Don't need to ping, I'm subscribed

Currently levelling:

Cheers
Heyo

I really like fighting in Coli and stuff so I figured I'd make some (more) money out of it

Basically like the thread title says I'm selling levelling services for relatively cheap

For each level, 500t/0.5g, i.e. from level 1 to 6 is +5 levels so the price is 2500t or 3g (round up).
Maximum level I can offer now is to level 6, will probably increase in future.

I have a limited number of slots due to limited lair space.

ADDITIONALLY: If you're just wanting to exalt for money and don't care about dominance, I can exalt the dragon for you and send back the treasure from it :)

Don't need to ping, I'm subscribed

Currently levelling:

Cheers
iU1OyHN.png
@natkiasu I would like to book six spots for level 5. I actually have 15 but that's ok.
Would you mind sending them to someone else?
@natkiasu I would like to book six spots for level 5. I actually have 15 but that's ok.
Yr0dYV1.pngblB5r6T.png
[quote]Would you mind sending them to someone else?[/quote] Do you mean sending the dragons to be levelling by someone else (I can't as none of my friends do coli) or do you mean sending the levelling dragon to someone other than you (can totally do that) or something else entirely? I can do the 6 dragons now, that would cost 12kt or 12g. Mixed payment is okay too. Please send the payment along with the CR. @Bizarre
Quote:
Do you mean sending the dragons to be levelling by someone else (I can't as none of my friends do coli)
or do you mean sending the levelling dragon to someone other than you (can totally do that)
or something else entirely?

I can do the 6 dragons now, that would cost 12kt or 12g. Mixed payment is okay too.

Please send the payment along with the CR.

@Bizarre
iU1OyHN.png
@natkiasu I meant someone afterwards, yes. I'll set up CRs, thank you.
@natkiasu I meant someone afterwards, yes. I'll set up CRs, thank you.
Yr0dYV1.pngblB5r6T.png
@Bizzare
Yeah, sure thing. Who would you like me to send them to?
Also, when I'm done with these six, you can send me the next six or so, and I'll level them tomorrow since it's pretty late for me now :)
@Bizzare
Yeah, sure thing. Who would you like me to send them to?
Also, when I'm done with these six, you can send me the next six or so, and I'll level them tomorrow since it's pretty late for me now :)
iU1OyHN.png
@Bizzare
Done with the 6 you sent me and sent 'em over to your pal. You can send me more dragons to level tomorrow since I need to sleep now lol. :)
@Bizzare
Done with the 6 you sent me and sent 'em over to your pal. You can send me more dragons to level tomorrow since I need to sleep now lol. :)
iU1OyHN.png
Bump
Bump
iU1OyHN.png
@Bizzare [quote]Done with the 6 you sent me and sent 'em over to your pal. You can send me more dragons to level tomorrow since I need to sleep now lol. :)[/quote] Same thing, you can send me the remaining 3 of the 15 tomorrow. Night.
@Bizzare
Quote:
Same thing, you can send me the remaining 3 of the 15 tomorrow. Night.
iU1OyHN.png
Bump
Bump
iU1OyHN.png
Bump
Bump
iU1OyHN.png
1 2 3