Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Dormers [HAVE G | EASY CASH!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@MidNightTiger

I can take all and hold them til' March.
@MidNightTiger

I can take all and hold them til' March.
@Dittles

Great, thanks! What payment would you prefer, and would you like food for the dragons?
@Dittles

Great, thanks! What payment would you prefer, and would you like food for the dragons?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger

I'm fine with either! And if you provide food that's alright! If not, that's okay too. ^^
@MidNightTiger

I'm fine with either! And if you provide food that's alright! If not, that's okay too. ^^
@Dittles

Alright, sending them over now~
@Dittles

Alright, sending them over now~
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger I can take some, if you're still looking to send some.
@MidNightTiger I can take some, if you're still looking to send some.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@MidNightTiger Misping, sorry
@MidNightTiger Misping, sorry
@MidNightTiger I can take about four dragons ATM and I'm drowning in food so I should be good and I also have familiars so I won't accidentally exalt them
@MidNightTiger I can take about four dragons ATM and I'm drowning in food so I should be good and I also have familiars so I won't accidentally exalt them
@Dittles

May you please set up the 1-way return CR's as soon as possible? This way, I can take back the dragons whenever I need them. Thanks!
@Dittles

May you please set up the 1-way return CR's as soon as possible? This way, I can take back the dragons whenever I need them. Thanks!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger

I have 40 spaces available, and I can hold them for as long as you need!

As for payment, gems or valuable items I can sell for gems will work for me. Do you have any idea how much you would pay me per dragon if you decided to let me hold your dragons?
@MidNightTiger

I have 40 spaces available, and I can hold them for as long as you need!

As for payment, gems or valuable items I can sell for gems will work for me. Do you have any idea how much you would pay me per dragon if you decided to let me hold your dragons?
i really like star wars ok
@Mossfern @Cloudburst2586 @nuttysaladtree @tigressRising @Dittles @Thace @Altair @Shambles @Toxinsandboxes @Polyhymnia @Starstream @watchingMidnight @Belegorn @Being @Nerdygamer @KhajiitHasWares

32 dragons for dorming~
@Mossfern @Cloudburst2586 @nuttysaladtree @tigressRising @Dittles @Thace @Altair @Shambles @Toxinsandboxes @Polyhymnia @Starstream @watchingMidnight @Belegorn @Being @Nerdygamer @KhajiitHasWares

32 dragons for dorming~
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23