Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Unhatched eggs for 250g - closed
1 2
I've got a 2 part plan. Part one is get eggs, part two is hatch the eggs all at once.

To enact that plan I need to buy eggs and get lair space, so I will be starting with the easier of the two and buy all the eggs I can. My aim is 30 eggs.

I need all sorts of eggs, bogs, noct, light, wind. If you've got an egg, I will buy it no questions asked for 250 gems. Hopefully by the time I've got all the eggs, I'll have the lair space to hatch them all xD

If you'd like a ping when I eventually do hatch them, let me know and I'll set up a list.

Feel free to post here what you have, or just set up a Crossroad directly :D
I've got a 2 part plan. Part one is get eggs, part two is hatch the eggs all at once.

To enact that plan I need to buy eggs and get lair space, so I will be starting with the easier of the two and buy all the eggs I can. My aim is 30 eggs.

I need all sorts of eggs, bogs, noct, light, wind. If you've got an egg, I will buy it no questions asked for 250 gems. Hopefully by the time I've got all the eggs, I'll have the lair space to hatch them all xD

If you'd like a ping when I eventually do hatch them, let me know and I'll set up a list.

Feel free to post here what you have, or just set up a Crossroad directly :D
Kne2iSC.png
Eggs I have:

1 Fire
2 Earth
3 Shadow
3 Plague
4 Lightning
4 Bogsneak
11 Noct
1 Wind

Eggs I have:

1 Fire
2 Earth
3 Shadow
3 Plague
4 Lightning
4 Bogsneak
11 Noct
1 Wind

Kne2iSC.png
@Azura
I was just thinking how poorly my luck is with eggs and then I suddenly got a Wind one xD
I can send a CR to you for the 250 gems :P
@Azura
I was just thinking how poorly my luck is with eggs and then I suddenly got a Wind one xD
I can send a CR to you for the 250 gems :P
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair xD I usually try my luck with scatters, but eggs are cheaper so going to see if I get the same thrill. Thanks heaps.
@Altair xD I usually try my luck with scatters, but eggs are cheaper so going to see if I get the same thrill. Thanks heaps.
Kne2iSC.png
@Azura I can send you a Fire Egg for 250g.
@Azura I can send you a Fire Egg for 250g.
Na5WGHa.png
@Azura Sending you 2 eggs for 500g
@Azura Sending you 2 eggs for 500g
@Azura I have an earth egg you can have for 250, lol. I've never been much of a g1 person.
@Azura I have an earth egg you can have for 250, lol. I've never been much of a g1 person.
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
@Azura Sending you a lightning and plague egg for 500 gems!
@Azura Sending you a lightning and plague egg for 500 gems!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1oofwc1tfmvub_100.png
Butterfly Gene Raffle 14758.png
@Azura I have an ice egg if you want?
@Azura I have an ice egg if you want?
Genesis_Hatchery.png
@Azura

I have 3 noc eggs if you are interested :)
@Azura

I have 3 noc eggs if you are interested :)
1 2