Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs & Fest Apparel
1 2
Hoarding things that I know I'll never use or no longer have any use for so selling em off! Going lower than LAH. I'm always willing to haggle Umas: To the best of my knowledge these are all retired/shelved/or artist is no longer active! Plz lemme know if I'm wrong! I think it's clear which breed I'm biased with. [Skin=22767] - 800g [skin=22809] - 900g [skin=24593] - 900g [skin=24976] - 400g [skin=20494] - 1000g [skin=7728] - 850g Custom: [Skin=25389] - 1000g Apparel: [Item=searing sash] [item=frigid sash] [item=starseer's sash] [item=infectionist's sash] [item=crystalhide treads]
Hoarding things that I know I'll never use or no longer have any use for so selling em off! Going lower than LAH.

I'm always willing to haggle

Umas:
To the best of my knowledge these are all retired/shelved/or artist is no longer active! Plz lemme know if I'm wrong! I think it's clear which breed I'm biased with.

- 800g
- 900g
- 900g
- 400g
- 1000g
- 850g

Custom:
- 1000g

Apparel:
Searing Sash Frigid Sash Starseer's Sash Infectionist's Sash Crystalhide Treads
@Exaltier

How much for the accent Sweet Love?
@Exaltier

How much for the accent Sweet Love?
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@FrozenLake

1.5kg is what I've seen for it averagely, plus the lah is overpriced quq
@FrozenLake

1.5kg is what I've seen for it averagely, plus the lah is overpriced quq
@Exaltier Hello!! I like your skydancer bias omg. How much are you looking for star collector?
@Exaltier Hello!! I like your skydancer bias omg. How much are you looking for star collector?
. . . she/her
@yurihands

My copies the only one on ah it seems and I'm going for 800g :0 willing to haggle
@yurihands

My copies the only one on ah it seems and I'm going for 800g :0 willing to haggle
@Exaltier Ok! I have zero gems rn haha but I'll keep an eye on this thread!
@Exaltier Ok! I have zero gems rn haha but I'll keep an eye on this thread!
. . . she/her
Bump
Bump
@Exaltier

Would you trade Sweet love SD? I got plenty of UM here.
@Exaltier

Would you trade Sweet love SD? I got plenty of UM here.
15231535.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png16136832.png
[img]http[/img]
@Panicat

Sorry there wasn't any that interested me :(
@Panicat

Sorry there wasn't any that interested me :(
Bump
Bump
1 2