Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Manticore, UM accents
Hello! I have been trying to sell these on the AH for about a month now, with no luck. I'm looking for a little less than the LAH, but i'm open to haggling. [center] [item=Manticore][item=Regal masque][item=nature tome][item=bamboo breeze cape][item=dryad's guise][item=light tome][item=Celebration sage cover][item=Celebration sage shawl]x2[item=Celebration sage lantern]x2[item=Celebration sage sash]x2[item=Celebration sage tassel]x2[item=Celebration sage sleeves] [Size=5][b]Tenatively ofering[/b] [skin=20655] [/center] I will take treasure at a rate of 1g:900t. Trades for other items and UM skins/accents may be considered. I will probly list more items at a later date.
Hello! I have been trying to sell these on the AH for about a month now, with no luck. I'm looking for a little less than the LAH, but i'm open to haggling.

Manticore Regal Masque Nature Tome Bamboo Breeze Cape Dryad's Guise Light Tome Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Shawl x2 Celebration Sage Lantern x2 Celebration Sage Sash x2 Celebration Sage Tassel x2 Celebration Sage Sleeves

Tenatively ofering

I will take treasure at a rate of 1g:900t. Trades for other items and UM skins/accents may be considered. I will probly list more items at a later date.
mothbrown.png
@End3rStorm

For your Deeprealm Hunter, the lowest on AH is 380. I'll buy it it from you for 375G
@End3rStorm

For your Deeprealm Hunter, the lowest on AH is 380. I'll buy it it from you for 375G
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Amburgerl

Alright! I'll send a CR.
@Amburgerl

Alright! I'll send a CR.
mothbrown.png
Bump?
Bump?
mothbrown.png
Bump!
Bump!
mothbrown.png