Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LV. 26 Cauldron - Free [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/JTgxZzP.png[/center] [center][i]You may place an order even if I don't bump the thread unless I change [Open] in the subject[/i][/center] Need to stay ahead of the learning curve! So I'm keeping my cauldron open for orders ^^ [b][i]How does this work?[/i][/b] [indent][LIST] [*] Ping me with the item(s) you need [*] Send a one way CR with the required mats and treasure and I'll get right to it. [*] I will be brewing in the order of mats sent (unless otherwise specified). So please be considerate if I approved your request but you sent the mats hours/days later. [*] If I'm brewing something long I'll let you know in case you want to cancel the CR or for me to send you back your mats. [*] No payment is necessary, I'm here for the sweet, sweet XP. [/LIST][/indent] [b][i]What offers do I accept?[/i][/b] [indent][LIST] [*] [b]No[/b] transmutes or conversions [*] [i]At the moment I don't have a lot of free time so temporarily accepting only brews that are longer than 5 hours[/i] [*] Festival skins [*] Prismatic Token - I'll accept one order per festival. Seeing as I have a spare one you'll receive your token as soon as you send the mats for it [/LIST][/indent] [b][i]What can I brew and what are the requirements?[/i][/b] [indent]Everything. Please refer to the wonderful work done by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/34245]Evantalia[/url] at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0[/url] for a detailed list or all the mats and treasure needed. [i]Notable Items:[/i] [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Primary Gene: Slime] [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] [item=Tertiary Gene: Scales][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][item=Tertiary Gene: Veined] [item=Breed Change: Bogsneak][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Veined (Gaoler)] [item=Primary Gene: Skink (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Trail (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Poison (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Porcupine (Banescale)] And an assortment of Apparel and Familiars [/indent] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/JTgxZzP.png[/center]
cauldron_loading.gif
JTgxZzP.png
You may place an order even if I don't bump the thread unless I change [Open] in the subject

Need to stay ahead of the learning curve! So I'm keeping my cauldron open for orders ^^

How does this work?
  • Ping me with the item(s) you need
  • Send a one way CR with the required mats and treasure and I'll get right to it.
  • I will be brewing in the order of mats sent (unless otherwise specified). So please be considerate if I approved your request but you sent the mats hours/days later.
  • If I'm brewing something long I'll let you know in case you want to cancel the CR or for me to send you back your mats.
  • No payment is necessary, I'm here for the sweet, sweet XP.

What offers do I accept?
  • No transmutes or conversions
  • At the moment I don't have a lot of free time so temporarily accepting only brews that are longer than 5 hours
  • Festival skins
  • Prismatic Token - I'll accept one order per festival. Seeing as I have a spare one you'll receive your token as soon as you send the mats for it

What can I brew and what are the requirements?
Everything. Please refer to the wonderful work done by Evantalia at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0 for a detailed list or all the mats and treasure needed.

Notable Items:
Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Slime
Secondary Gene: Spinner Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Trail Secondary Gene: Sludge
Tertiary Gene: Scales Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Veined
Breed Change: Bogsneak Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

And an assortment of Apparel and Familiars

JTgxZzP.png

tumblr_npmybhpZ451sjsb38o9_250.gif
Currently Brewing

Recent Orders Status

• Cormanthor - veined - done
  • SkywarpPrime - veined - done
  • Kunikida - unicorn set - done
  • ItsGigglez - unicorn mane - done
  • Asterodea - unicorn set - done
  • Beph - veined - done
Currently Brewing

Recent Orders Status

• Cormanthor - veined - done
  • SkywarpPrime - veined - done
  • Kunikida - unicorn set - done
  • ItsGigglez - unicorn mane - done
  • Asterodea - unicorn set - done
  • Beph - veined - done
@KiaraYK

Can I use your cauldron for 2 fine alchemical reductions please?
@KiaraYK

Can I use your cauldron for 2 fine alchemical reductions please?
@NorthKorvus

I'd be happy to :) Send the mats and I'll get right to it
@NorthKorvus

I'd be happy to :) Send the mats and I'll get right to it
boop
boop
^
^
boop
boop
@KiaraYK
Hello! Could you brew me 100 geodes (5 sets of 20)? c:
@KiaraYK
Hello! Could you brew me 100 geodes (5 sets of 20)? c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@KiaraYK would you be willing to make 5 sets of 20x fest currency?

(if you would prefer a smaller order that is ok with me.) Once you let me know I will send over the needed stuff.
@KiaraYK would you be willing to make 5 sets of 20x fest currency?

(if you would prefer a smaller order that is ok with me.) Once you let me know I will send over the needed stuff.
@Mirna I would love to, send over the mats and I'll start right away

@jbapple No problem at all, as long as you don't mind me finishing Mirna's order first. If you send the mats I'll send back the finished currency tomorrow
@Mirna I would love to, send over the mats and I'll start right away

@jbapple No problem at all, as long as you don't mind me finishing Mirna's order first. If you send the mats I'll send back the finished currency tomorrow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22