Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [BUYING] Coli Grinding - 25kt/30m
1 2 3 4 5
@Kedreeva
It's cool! Sending a cr now :)

[Edit] sorry should I send for a one way or two way cr? (curious if this is a test run ^ ^)
@Kedreeva
It's cool! Sending a cr now :)

[Edit] sorry should I send for a one way or two way cr? (curious if this is a test run ^ ^)
@AimzVador two way for the first so i can pay (even test runs are paid) and the other 1 way :)
@AimzVador two way for the first so i can pay (even test runs are paid) and the other 1 way :)
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva

I'll grind for you! I have a team of level 25s. :)
@Kedreeva

I'll grind for you! I have a team of level 25s. :)
tumblr_ony76hGScE1ugssd3o2_r1_500.gif
@HelpMeObiWan Great, have fun!
@HelpMeObiWan Great, have fun!
@Kedreeva I've got a team of 3 level 25s and a bunch of free time, so see you in an hour!

Edit: Actually, not capable of doing a full hour of grinding. whoops. Did 30 minutes though.
@Kedreeva I've got a team of 3 level 25s and a bunch of free time, so see you in an hour!

Edit: Actually, not capable of doing a full hour of grinding. whoops. Did 30 minutes though.
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
@kallimabutterfly see you then!
@kallimabutterfly see you then!
@Kedreeva realized partway through that I could only do half an hour, so I'll be sending a cr for what I got in the 30 minute run in a bit.
@Kedreeva realized partway through that I could only do half an hour, so I'll be sending a cr for what I got in the 30 minute run in a bit.
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
I'm up for doing a 30 minute run and seeing if the laptop I'm confined to at this point can handle it, if you're still buying~ I have a team of 3 level 25s with Eliminate!
I'm up for doing a 30 minute run and seeing if the laptop I'm confined to at this point can handle it, if you're still buying~ I have a team of 3 level 25s with Eliminate!
@Ember yep I'm always buying! Go for it :)
@Ember yep I'm always buying! Go for it :)
@Kedreeva

I've got a team of three level 25's that all have eliminate, I could grind for an hour for you!
@Kedreeva

I've got a team of three level 25's that all have eliminate, I could grind for an hour for you!
tqGkHih.png
LnZG5ty.png

2VAg1VF.png
b7tgKsh.png
7QhGLKp.png
Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png

1 2 3 4 5