Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level 14 Cauldron - OPEN
Hello there! I've been meaning to raise my baldwin level for a while now, up to max level, but I lack the motivation and materials to transmute for myself. So, until I'm max level and can start brewing all the things I need, I have my cauldron open for free to anyone who wants something brewed. Be it baldwin mats, or some of the items, if it goes into the cauldron and something pops out the other side, I'm here.

You must give me the materials needed and the treasure. Don't know what's needed if you're a lower level? This handy guide should help you, along with telling you what's available at my level.

If it's just plain mats you want, you can send any material, no treasure needed. If you need specific mats, I will brew until I have enough for you, and we can discuss what to do with the extra mats. Once again, you must provide the materials to transmute, or the money to buy materials.

I don't need a tip, but it always makes my day to get one! And if you need something transmuted which takes a lot of XP, I might even give you a little something, as thanks for helping me get further.

Simply ping me, and tell me what you want. Once I confirm, send a PM or CR, and I'll get brewing. once it's done, I'll send it back over! If all the slots are full, but you'd like to make a reservation, you can go on the waitlist. Once it's your turn to take a slot, I'll ping you and ask for the materials.

Slots:

1. Snivy88

Waitlist:
Hello there! I've been meaning to raise my baldwin level for a while now, up to max level, but I lack the motivation and materials to transmute for myself. So, until I'm max level and can start brewing all the things I need, I have my cauldron open for free to anyone who wants something brewed. Be it baldwin mats, or some of the items, if it goes into the cauldron and something pops out the other side, I'm here.

You must give me the materials needed and the treasure. Don't know what's needed if you're a lower level? This handy guide should help you, along with telling you what's available at my level.

If it's just plain mats you want, you can send any material, no treasure needed. If you need specific mats, I will brew until I have enough for you, and we can discuss what to do with the extra mats. Once again, you must provide the materials to transmute, or the money to buy materials.

I don't need a tip, but it always makes my day to get one! And if you need something transmuted which takes a lot of XP, I might even give you a little something, as thanks for helping me get further.

Simply ping me, and tell me what you want. Once I confirm, send a PM or CR, and I'll get brewing. once it's done, I'll send it back over! If all the slots are full, but you'd like to make a reservation, you can go on the waitlist. Once it's your turn to take a slot, I'll ping you and ask for the materials.

Slots:

1. Snivy88

Waitlist:
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
B ump
B ump
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@dragondraws

Can you do 5 sets of fest currency?
@dragondraws

Can you do 5 sets of fest currency?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88

Indeed I can! I won't be able to get them all done tonight because I got to bed in about 6 hours, and I also have school, but they should get done yes :)
@Snivy88

Indeed I can! I won't be able to get them all done tonight because I got to bed in about 6 hours, and I also have school, but they should get done yes :)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@dragondraws

No problem! Sending you mats now!
@dragondraws

No problem! Sending you mats now!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@DragonDraws
what do you need to make fest currency
@DragonDraws
what do you need to make fest currency
@DragonDraws Are you willing to melt 30 items for me?
@DragonDraws Are you willing to melt 30 items for me?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif