Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lv 20 Cauldron Rental
1 2 3
Aaaay! I'm not big into fancy coding, when it comes to shops, so I'll keep this fast and simple for ya fellas. [b]The deal[/b] - Pay [b]after[/b] the brew is finished (gives you time to collect it if needed as well, also just because that's how I prefer to do things) - Each hour on the cauldron costs 10K Treasure or 10 gems per hour / Anything under an hour costs 5K or 5 gems/ Add 5K or 5 gems for any odd times (2 hours and 45 minutes would be 25K or 25 gems) - I will accept treasure and gem mixed payments - Provide the material and treasure needed in a one way Crossroads. When the product is finished, I'll send it back in a 2 way crossroad where I'll ask for payment. - I'll send you a snip of the brew when it's in the cauldron and send it to you via PM or here in the thread with a ping, however you prefer. - If you're renting more than 1 brew, then send multiple cross roads, one for each item. This also takes up more than one slot on the wait list, so the priority will remain the same (and it'll help me remember) And until it's your turn on the waiting list, your crossroads will remain unapproved/unaccepted/howdoenglish. Oh, and I ask that you be patient if you're further down the line in slots. Here's a waitlist - - - - - [code] [b]Username[/b]: [b]What I want brewed[/b]: [b]Materials and treasure cost of what I want brewed[/b]: [b]Rental payment:[/b] [/code]
Aaaay! I'm not big into fancy coding, when it comes to shops, so I'll keep this fast and simple for ya fellas.

The deal
- Pay after the brew is finished (gives you time to collect it if needed as well, also just because that's how I prefer to do things)
- Each hour on the cauldron costs 10K Treasure or 10 gems per hour / Anything under an hour costs 5K or 5 gems/ Add 5K or 5 gems for any odd times (2 hours and 45 minutes would be 25K or 25 gems)
- I will accept treasure and gem mixed payments
- Provide the material and treasure needed in a one way Crossroads. When the product is finished, I'll send it back in a 2 way crossroad where I'll ask for payment.
- I'll send you a snip of the brew when it's in the cauldron and send it to you via PM or here in the thread with a ping, however you prefer.
- If you're renting more than 1 brew, then send multiple cross roads, one for each item. This also takes up more than one slot on the wait list, so the priority will remain the same (and it'll help me remember)

And until it's your turn on the waiting list, your crossroads will remain unapproved/unaccepted/howdoenglish.

Oh, and I ask that you be patient if you're further down the line in slots.

Here's a waitlist
-
-
-
-
-
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: [b]What I want brewed[/b]: [b]Materials and treasure cost of what I want brewed[/b]: [b]Rental payment:[/b]
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
@Daxton Could you make a burlap mantle for me, please? I'll send over the mats on confirmation!
@Daxton Could you make a burlap mantle for me, please? I'll send over the mats on confirmation!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@laeyein
Ngl. I was looking for sash for some reason
yes! I can make ya one!

White slime
3 yellow ooze
Green goo
Yellow sludge

Just for convenience
@laeyein
Ngl. I was looking for sash for some reason
yes! I can make ya one!

White slime
3 yellow ooze
Green goo
Yellow sludge

Just for convenience
@Daxton

I'm currently in a hurry so I can't send the mats quite yet if you're okay with this, but could you brew me a skink or two? If it's ok, you of course can take other offers between this and get to those whenever I manage to send you the mats and you have the time to brew them. :D
@Daxton

I'm currently in a hurry so I can't send the mats quite yet if you're okay with this, but could you brew me a skink or two? If it's ok, you of course can take other offers between this and get to those whenever I manage to send you the mats and you have the time to brew them. :D
+10h FR time
@Waittiz
I'll put ya on the list and just send the mats for however many and which ones you want when you're ready!
I'm a patient gal!
@Waittiz
I'll put ya on the list and just send the mats for however many and which ones you want when you're ready!
I'm a patient gal!
Bump
Bump
@Daxton
Are you willing to melt items down?
@Daxton
Are you willing to melt items down?
@deltaflare
I'm melting them down 24/7. But since I ain't doin nothin right now, yea, I can melt for ya
@deltaflare
I'm melting them down 24/7. But since I ain't doin nothin right now, yea, I can melt for ya
@Daxton
Ah I see xD How many items are you willing to take per order?
@Daxton
Ah I see xD How many items are you willing to take per order?
I'd say 5. Which'd equal out 2 1/2 hours? For now, test to see how that works out

Also for now, imma get some sleep. I'll get to ya ping when I wake up! Sorry! I just can't fight my sleep anymore lol
I'd say 5. Which'd equal out 2 1/2 hours? For now, test to see how that works out

Also for now, imma get some sleep. I'll get to ya ping when I wake up! Sorry! I just can't fight my sleep anymore lol
1 2 3