Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lyfe Gadget Brewing Co
1 2 3 4 5
Welcome to Lyfe Gadgets Brewing Company!
~Purchasing of special material wares and cauldron rentals~
Item Prices:
~Materials:
-Goo: 1g or 700t
-Sludge: 1g 700t
-Ooze: 1g 800t
-Slime: 4g 4000t
-Muck: 5g 5000t
~Cauldron rentals
-For the items other than transmutations, the price will be the cost of making the item in the brew. Ex.) Scales gene: 100000t.
Send either @Gaming4Lyfe or @GadgetTheLion the materials that you need to make the items. Right now, we are both at level 8. Please do ask us what recipes we can help you make and either @Gaming4Lyfe or @GadgetTheLion could tell you what you need to send over so that they can brew it. Happy brewing!

Update 1.1: @Gaming4Lyfe has reached level 9 and is halfway to level 10. If you want level 9 items, please PM @Gaming4Lyfe so they (Gaming4Lyfe is agender. They are just one person) can make the items.

Update 1.2: @Gaming4Lyfe has reached level 10. You may ask them to make you any level 9 or 10 item! Such items include:
-poison and toxin gene scrolls
-skink and spinner gene scrolls
-any Venom Rogue apparel
-Red, Whisperer's, twice-dyed, peacebringer, burlap and mysterious mantles
-juvenile starsweeter
-lesser wisp
-desert rain frog companion

Update 1.3:
@GadgetTheLion has reached level 9!

Update 1.4:
@Gaming4Lyfe has reached level 11!

Update 1.5:
@GadgetTheLion has reached level 10!

Update 1.6:
@GadgetTheLion reached level 12 and Gaming4Lyfe has reached level 14. If you’re looking for tomes, either of us can make one for you. If you’re looking for butterfly armour, @Gaming4Lyfe will make it for you.

Update 1.7: @Gaming4Lyfe is now at level 15. They can help brew you a wild headdress (and the other wild apparel).

Update 1.8: Gaming4Lyfe has not updated this in a long time, but they have reached level 20 and can brew all the brewable things possible on Flight Rising!
Welcome to Lyfe Gadgets Brewing Company!
~Purchasing of special material wares and cauldron rentals~
Item Prices:
~Materials:
-Goo: 1g or 700t
-Sludge: 1g 700t
-Ooze: 1g 800t
-Slime: 4g 4000t
-Muck: 5g 5000t
~Cauldron rentals
-For the items other than transmutations, the price will be the cost of making the item in the brew. Ex.) Scales gene: 100000t.
Send either @Gaming4Lyfe or @GadgetTheLion the materials that you need to make the items. Right now, we are both at level 8. Please do ask us what recipes we can help you make and either @Gaming4Lyfe or @GadgetTheLion could tell you what you need to send over so that they can brew it. Happy brewing!

Update 1.1: @Gaming4Lyfe has reached level 9 and is halfway to level 10. If you want level 9 items, please PM @Gaming4Lyfe so they (Gaming4Lyfe is agender. They are just one person) can make the items.

Update 1.2: @Gaming4Lyfe has reached level 10. You may ask them to make you any level 9 or 10 item! Such items include:
-poison and toxin gene scrolls
-skink and spinner gene scrolls
-any Venom Rogue apparel
-Red, Whisperer's, twice-dyed, peacebringer, burlap and mysterious mantles
-juvenile starsweeter
-lesser wisp
-desert rain frog companion

Update 1.3:
@GadgetTheLion has reached level 9!

Update 1.4:
@Gaming4Lyfe has reached level 11!

Update 1.5:
@GadgetTheLion has reached level 10!

Update 1.6:
@GadgetTheLion reached level 12 and Gaming4Lyfe has reached level 14. If you’re looking for tomes, either of us can make one for you. If you’re looking for butterfly armour, @Gaming4Lyfe will make it for you.

Update 1.7: @Gaming4Lyfe is now at level 15. They can help brew you a wild headdress (and the other wild apparel).

Update 1.8: Gaming4Lyfe has not updated this in a long time, but they have reached level 20 and can brew all the brewable things possible on Flight Rising!
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
Ayyyyyy whassup everyone! Welcome to the new shop - let us know what we can do for you!! Literally made this in like 2 seconds lol this logo is terrible [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-F9Qw9hH8J-Q/WcxYO6yo_YI/AAAAAAAAGLE/nlmbO3RXfqkoNmpYEJFu3QHy5grpx-zuwCL0BGAYYCw/h347/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-09-27%2Bat%2B8.00.47%2BPM.png[/img]
Ayyyyyy whassup everyone! Welcome to the new shop - let us know what we can do for you!!

Literally made this in like 2 seconds lol this logo is terrible
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-09-27%2Bat%2B8.00.47%2BPM.png
Visit my art shop! [Commissions are on sale!]
70YmvCZ.png
Hey what can you guys make at level 8? I'm only a level 3 brewer but I'm dying to know what I can make. I kind of want to get my hands on all the residue familiars (I've got the leftover residue). Tell me what materials I need for the other ones and I can get those brewing and eventually send it to one of you (@Gaming4Lyfe made me the leftover residue. Thanks dude bro). Thanks!

btw I'm on eastern time
Hey what can you guys make at level 8? I'm only a level 3 brewer but I'm dying to know what I can make. I kind of want to get my hands on all the residue familiars (I've got the leftover residue). Tell me what materials I need for the other ones and I can get those brewing and eventually send it to one of you (@Gaming4Lyfe made me the leftover residue. Thanks dude bro). Thanks!

btw I'm on eastern time
@TheHarlemNYer

Cheerful residue:
1x copper muck
2x green ooze
3x green goo
1x glass beaker
1100 treasure

Shiny residue:
1x copper muck
1x green ooze
2x yellow ooze
1x orange sludge
1x glass beaker
1100 treasure

Sentient alloy:
1x silver muck
1x purple ooze
1x blue goo
1x red sludge
1x glass beaker
1500 treasure
@TheHarlemNYer

Cheerful residue:
1x copper muck
2x green ooze
3x green goo
1x glass beaker
1100 treasure

Shiny residue:
1x copper muck
1x green ooze
2x yellow ooze
1x orange sludge
1x glass beaker
1100 treasure

Sentient alloy:
1x silver muck
1x purple ooze
1x blue goo
1x red sludge
1x glass beaker
1500 treasure
YqXDmJ2.png
@Gaming4Lyfe I've got the materials for a sentient alloy. I'll send em over to you
@Gaming4Lyfe I've got the materials for a sentient alloy. I'll send em over to you
@TheHarlemNYer okie dokie!
@TheHarlemNYer okie dokie!
YqXDmJ2.png
@TheHarlemNYer Thanks for your business~ we appreciate it! Leave a rating of our shop!
@TheHarlemNYer Thanks for your business~ we appreciate it! Leave a rating of our shop!
Visit my art shop! [Commissions are on sale!]
70YmvCZ.png
@GadgetTheLion @Gaming4Lyfe 10 stars out of 5. I'm comin back again.
@GadgetTheLion @Gaming4Lyfe 10 stars out of 5. I'm comin back again.
@TheHarlemNYer glad you liked our shop!
@TheHarlemNYer glad you liked our shop!
YqXDmJ2.png
@SilverChilver
Don't mind me, just pinging myself so I can come back later
@SilverChilver
Don't mind me, just pinging myself so I can come back later
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
1 2 3 4 5