Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Swipp Swap Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Sending CR :)
Sending CR :)
@Gaia

Hello! Do you happen to have any of the new birds left? Thanks!
@Gaia

Hello! Do you happen to have any of the new birds left? Thanks!
any pronouns | Dragon Sales
[item=Bluemoon Dartling]x50 [item=Sparrow Skull]x90 @Gaia Do you still have an Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece that I could get in exchange for this + 5kt?
Bluemoon Dartling x50 Sparrow Skull x90

@Gaia Do you still have an Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece that I could get in exchange for this + 5kt?
Online | Offline
@RainCrow I am so sorry, I must've totally overlooked your ping! O_O I do have the rosy lake cormorant if you are still looking for it!

@airbenderedacted I do, I do! Let me set up the CR :)
@RainCrow I am so sorry, I must've totally overlooked your ping! O_O I do have the rosy lake cormorant if you are still looking for it!

@airbenderedacted I do, I do! Let me set up the CR :)
Hello @Gaia! Do you have rosy lake cormorant for trade?
Hello @Gaia! Do you have rosy lake cormorant for trade?
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik I do! Let me set up the CR :)
@SerigalaMenarik I do! Let me set up the CR :)
@Gaia When you get in contact with some Crimson Leg Silks may you ping me? Swipp has been refusing to put them up for the past few weeks I've been looking.
@Gaia When you get in contact with some Crimson Leg Silks may you ping me? Swipp has been refusing to put them up for the past few weeks I've been looking.
I have exactly 0 crimson jadevines (and I've never had more than 16 before I sold them all).. So I don't think I'll be able to get them myself anytime soon. But something I've done/tried before was: If you set up a 1-way CR with the ingredients and the fee. Should it pop up when I check, I can grab it for you. But should it pop up when you are online yourself, you can cancel the CR and grab it yourself. What do you think of that?

Edit: Forgot to ping @DragonCookie
I have exactly 0 crimson jadevines (and I've never had more than 16 before I sold them all).. So I don't think I'll be able to get them myself anytime soon. But something I've done/tried before was: If you set up a 1-way CR with the ingredients and the fee. Should it pop up when I check, I can grab it for you. But should it pop up when you are online yourself, you can cancel the CR and grab it yourself. What do you think of that?

Edit: Forgot to ping @DragonCookie
@Gaia Thank you so much for the offer ^^ I do have someone else doing that at the moment for me at the moment but if they end up canceling I'll come back here and give you a ping
@Gaia Thank you so much for the offer ^^ I do have someone else doing that at the moment for me at the moment but if they end up canceling I'll come back here and give you a ping
@DragonCookie Okay awesome! In the mean time I'll keep my eyes open for Crimson Jadevines and the trade. :)
@DragonCookie Okay awesome! In the mean time I'll keep my eyes open for Crimson Jadevines and the trade. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15