Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | • Lv. 20 Cauldron Rental • {OPEN}
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/61PqZWw.png[/img] Hello and welcome to my [b]Cauldron Rental[/b] service! My name is Larissa and my [b]Level 20[/b] Cauldron is available for brewing your wanted items. Please read the rules before you request my service.[/center] [LIST] [*] [b]My cauldron is free to use![/b] Yes, that means that you don't need to pay a fee for renting my cauldron. Tips are of course appreciated, but not required. [*] [b]Please be patient.[/b] If an item requires a lot of time, there is a chance I may be sleeping when it's done. I will send your item as soon as possible back to you. [*] [b]I will set timers.[/b] For both you and me I do set timers for the brews. The faster you can get your item back, the better and that makes both of us happy. [*] [b]If I ping you, you have 24 hours to reply.[/b] The ping is when you are the next one on the 'pending orders' list. If you don't reply within 24 hours, I will ping the next person and put you after them. [i]I will do this three times, in a row. If you don't reply after that, then I will take you off the 'pending orders' list. You are, of course, free to request my service again after that.[/i] [*] [b]I will not brew Prismatic Tokens.[/b] I am open to brew other festival stuff, like accents or apparel. [*] [b]I am subscribed[/b] So no need to ping me (anymore). But if you ping, that is totally fine! [/LIST]
61PqZWw.png

Hello and welcome to my Cauldron Rental service!

My name is Larissa and my Level 20 Cauldron is available for brewing your wanted items. Please read the rules before you request my service.

• My cauldron is free to use!
    Yes, that means that you don't need to pay a fee for renting my cauldron. Tips are of course appreciated, but not required.
  • Please be patient.
    If an item requires a lot of time, there is a chance I may be sleeping when it's done. I will send your item as soon as possible back to you.
  • I will set timers.
    For both you and me I do set timers for the brews. The faster you can get your item back, the better and that makes both of us happy.
  • If I ping you, you have 24 hours to reply.
    The ping is when you are the next one on the 'pending orders' list. If you don't reply within 24 hours, I will ping the next person and put you after them.
    I will do this three times, in a row. If you don't reply after that, then I will take you off the 'pending orders' list. You are, of course, free to request my service again after that.
  • I will not brew Prismatic Tokens.
    I am open to brew other festival stuff, like accents or apparel.
  • I am subscribed
    So no need to ping me (anymore). But if you ping, that is totally fine!
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
Brewing

Currently brewing:
  • None - Nothing

Pending orders:
  • None - Nothing

Brewing

Currently brewing:
  • None - Nothing

Pending orders:
  • None - Nothing

-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
Completed orders:
  • Smalahove - Tertiary Gene: Capsule
  • CrownDeceiver - Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Completed orders:
  • Smalahove - Tertiary Gene: Capsule
  • CrownDeceiver - Tertiary Gene: Capsule
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
Open
Open
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
Up
Up
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@Arcani
Hi, could you please brew the capsule gene for me?
@Arcani
Hi, could you please brew the capsule gene for me?
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
@CrownDeceiver

Yes, I could brew the gene if you send me over the materials and treasure, if you are still looking for a brewer
@CrownDeceiver

Yes, I could brew the gene if you send me over the materials and treasure, if you are still looking for a brewer
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@Arcani
I'll send the materials right away XD
Thanks !!
@Arcani
I'll send the materials right away XD
Thanks !!
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
What is required to brew any snake :o
What is required to brew any snake :o
JPEG_image-73611_EF22973-1.jpg
@TwinFishies

Oh gosh, I am so sorry! I did not see this message until now
But if you still need to know, lemme know!
@TwinFishies

Oh gosh, I am so sorry! I did not see this message until now
But if you still need to know, lemme know!
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
1 2 3