Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cauldron for hire!
1 2 3
[columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [nextcol][color=white].....[/color] [nextcol][b][i]What's this?[/i][/b] I'm looking to get some more brewing experience but I'm not really interested in anything that I have so far unlocked (that or lacking the materials for the more special brews). Transmutation doesn't yield as much experience as I would have liked so I'm opening the brewing stall for anyone interested. [/columns] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/14d0cd583550143254fdbf01f0f531ec/tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [columns][item=Silver Muck] [nextcol][color=white].................[/color] [nextcol][b][i]How can you help?[/i][/b] It's easy! 1. Pick something for me to brew for you. As long as my level is high enough, my cauldron is available for you! 2. Send the needed materials and money for the recipe. 3. Wait for the brewing to be finished! Best of all? It's completely FREE! (not counting the price of the recipe and materials)[/columns] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/14d0cd583550143254fdbf01f0f531ec/tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [columns][item=Rosetail] [nextcol][color=white].................[/color] [nextcol][b][i]What can you brew?[/i][/b] At this point in time, my cauldron is [b]LEVEL 11[/b]. [i]Notable brewable items:[/i] [u]Familiars[/u] [item=Rusty Golem][item=Kelpie][item=Anomalous Skink] [u]Apparel[/u] [item=Marsh Frog Companion][item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry][item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] [u]Genes[/u] [item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][item=Tertiary Gene: Scales] [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][/columns] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/14d0cd583550143254fdbf01f0f531ec/tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] For detailed information on all brewing recipies and required ingredients and funds, please check the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536/1]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 2.0[/url] by [b]mes3[/b]. [b]Update![/b] Sep 27 - Level up! Various elemental Tomes are now available for brewing. (apparel) Aug 31 - Level up! Now able to brew... various mushroom colonies?? (apparel) [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/14d0cd583550143254fdbf01f0f531ec/tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [b]Orders:[/b] DivineLush - 50x food, 30x other transmutation (paid, in progress) TheRedHarlequin - festival skin/accent (pain, in progress) [i]Pending[/i] n/a [i]Completed[/i] bonb0ns DivineLush (25x materials, 25x other transmutation) Snivy88 - 5x 20 festival currency Hyoscyamus - 10x 20 festival currency Ashki - 3x 20 festival currency
cauldron_loading.gif ..... What's this?
I'm looking to get some more brewing experience but I'm not really interested in anything that I have so far unlocked (that or lacking the materials for the more special brews). Transmutation doesn't yield as much experience as I would have liked so I'm opening the brewing stall for anyone interested.
tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_1280.png
Silver Muck ................. How can you help?
It's easy!
1. Pick something for me to brew for you. As long as my level is high enough, my cauldron is available for you!
2. Send the needed materials and money for the recipe.
3. Wait for the brewing to be finished!

Best of all? It's completely FREE! (not counting the price of the recipe and materials)
Rosetail ................. What can you brew?
At this point in time, my cauldron is LEVEL 11.
Notable brewable items:
Familiars
Rusty Golem Kelpie Anomalous Skink
Apparel
Marsh Frog Companion Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Twice-Dyed Mantle
Genes
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin Tertiary Gene: Scales
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner
For detailed information on all brewing recipies and required ingredients and funds, please check the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 2.0 by mes3.

Update!
Sep 27 - Level up! Various elemental Tomes are now available for brewing. (apparel)
Aug 31 - Level up! Now able to brew... various mushroom colonies?? (apparel)

Orders:
DivineLush - 50x food, 30x other transmutation (paid, in progress)
TheRedHarlequin - festival skin/accent (pain, in progress)

Pending
n/a

Completed
bonb0ns
DivineLush (25x materials, 25x other transmutation)
Snivy88 - 5x 20 festival currency
Hyoscyamus - 10x 20 festival currency
Ashki - 3x 20 festival currency
@Shan
Hello! Could you reduce some mats for me? ^^
Here's what I've got:

Food items x5
Materials x5
Other x5

I'm not sure how much to pay you tbh... do you have a good idea of how much?
@Shan
Hello! Could you reduce some mats for me? ^^
Here's what I've got:

Food items x5
Materials x5
Other x5

I'm not sure how much to pay you tbh... do you have a good idea of how much?
- order
@Shan

i super duper need a skink gene for my roomate's progen as a surprise; would you be willing to do that asap if i provided the mats, money and a tip?
@Shan

i super duper need a skink gene for my roomate's progen as a surprise; would you be willing to do that asap if i provided the mats, money and a tip?
@MrFrenchFrybrows - not too fancy on reducing items, but I'll do it :D just send over the mats sometime today and I'll get on it. It's all for free so payment not neccessary (I do get the exps out of it) but if you want to tip, I'm not going to discourage you! :D

@bonb0ns - I sure could! Just send the needed materials asap and I'll get started.
@MrFrenchFrybrows - not too fancy on reducing items, but I'll do it :D just send over the mats sometime today and I'll get on it. It's all for free so payment not neccessary (I do get the exps out of it) but if you want to tip, I'm not going to discourage you! :D

@bonb0ns - I sure could! Just send the needed materials asap and I'll get started.
bumping <3
bumping <3
Bump
Bump
@Shan

Do you do transmutes? I pay 1k per
@Shan

Do you do transmutes? I pay 1k per
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush Yeah sure, send the materials over and I'll start right over Update just to keep track: [columns] Materials 25/25 [item=Purple Ooze] - 2x [item=Blue Ooze] - 1x [item=Green Ooze] - 14x [item=Red Ooze] - 1x [item=Orange Ooze] - 2x [item=Yellow Ooze] - 5x [nextcol] Other 25/25 [item=Purple Sludge] - 2x [item=Blue Sludge] - 1x [item=Green Sludge] - 9x [item=Red Sludge] - 1x [item=Orange Sludge] - 4x [item=Yellow Sludge] - 8x
@DivineLush
Yeah sure, send the materials over and I'll start right over

Update just to keep track:
Materials 25/25
Purple Ooze - 2x
Blue Ooze - 1x
Green Ooze - 14x
Red Ooze - 1x
Orange Ooze - 2x
Yellow Ooze - 5x
Other 25/25
Purple Sludge - 2x
Blue Sludge - 1x
Green Sludge - 9x
Red Sludge - 1x
Orange Sludge - 4x
Yellow Sludge - 8x
[columns] Food 0/50 [item=Green Goo] - [item=Yellow Goo] - [item=Orange Goo] - [item=Red Goo] - [item=Purple Goo] - [item=Blue Goo] - [nextcol] Other 0/30 [item=Green Sludge] - [item=Yellow Sludge] - [item=Orange Sludge] - [item=Red Sludge] - [item=Purple Sludge] - [item=Blue Sludge] -
Food 0/50
Green Goo -
Yellow Goo -
Orange Goo -
Red Goo -
Purple Goo -
Blue Goo -
Other 0/30
Green Sludge -
Yellow Sludge -
Orange Sludge -
Red Sludge -