Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]4000g 1:1000 (closed for now)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63
@Zhar - Of course! I'll set up the CR, thank you so much! :D
@Zhar - Of course! I'll set up the CR, thank you so much! :D
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Kardi
Hello! Could I trouble you for 500 gems? c:
@Kardi
Hello! Could I trouble you for 500 gems? c:
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi - ahhh, long time no see! :D <3 I didn't realize you were in Earth now, my bad! Of course you can! I'll set up a CR for you and send them on over!

(I really need to chat with you about doing a custom accent one of these days. Your work is still one of my favorites! <3 )
@Lizzi - ahhh, long time no see! :D <3 I didn't realize you were in Earth now, my bad! Of course you can! I'll set up a CR for you and send them on over!

(I really need to chat with you about doing a custom accent one of these days. Your work is still one of my favorites! <3 )
@Kardi, I'd like to buy 1000g please! :>
@Kardi, I'd like to buy 1000g please! :>
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots - Can do! I'll send the CR , and thank you! :D
@arcaneidolriots - Can do! I'll send the CR , and thank you! :D
@Kardi
Ahhhh hello again!! I swear you used to be in Nature when we last talked, guess it's kinda funny how we both ended up in Earth. xD

And thank you so so so so much for supporting me from day 1! :') I'm not sure if you got my ping, but I'm retiring my current line of accents so I can fully focus on my exciting new project ! :Dc If you were still thinking of getting something I can of course set it aside for you. ^_^

I'd love to discuss a custom once I'm out of school and I'm done releasing the Wildclaw accents, which should be towards the end of this month! Do you have a Discord or other chat platform we can talk on?
@Kardi
Ahhhh hello again!! I swear you used to be in Nature when we last talked, guess it's kinda funny how we both ended up in Earth. xD

And thank you so so so so much for supporting me from day 1! :') I'm not sure if you got my ping, but I'm retiring my current line of accents so I can fully focus on my exciting new project ! :Dc If you were still thinking of getting something I can of course set it aside for you. ^_^

I'd love to discuss a custom once I'm out of school and I'm done releasing the Wildclaw accents, which should be towards the end of this month! Do you have a Discord or other chat platform we can talk on?
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi - I was! I actually decided to move into Earth a year or so ago, I think, and man, I LOVE Earth flight. I wish I'd picked it in the first place, weirdly so. Still have my hippie nature child avatar dragon herself, but hey, that'll never change. ;)

Aw, you're welcome. You have always had beautiful accents and skins and amazing work and I'm delighted you're still in the game! <3

O.o Dat Wildclaw skin. That's going to be amazing. Just off the preview I need that in my lair!!! ;) I better go and throw myself on your new pinglist and give you all my money!

I don't have Discord. I do have Telegram though! :D Give me a nudge here in PM when you're out of school though (since I have a feeling I'll be buying those WC accents, I'll know when you've released them all *grin*) and we can chat for sure!
@Lizzi - I was! I actually decided to move into Earth a year or so ago, I think, and man, I LOVE Earth flight. I wish I'd picked it in the first place, weirdly so. Still have my hippie nature child avatar dragon herself, but hey, that'll never change. ;)

Aw, you're welcome. You have always had beautiful accents and skins and amazing work and I'm delighted you're still in the game! <3

O.o Dat Wildclaw skin. That's going to be amazing. Just off the preview I need that in my lair!!! ;) I better go and throw myself on your new pinglist and give you all my money!

I don't have Discord. I do have Telegram though! :D Give me a nudge here in PM when you're out of school though (since I have a feeling I'll be buying those WC accents, I'll know when you've released them all *grin*) and we can chat for sure!
^ Sending this on up for a while - I'm on for a little bit here! Send a CR or ping me, either works! :D
^ Sending this on up for a while - I'm on for a little bit here! Send a CR or ping me, either works! :D
Open for a while here! Send a CR or ping me, either works just fine!
Open for a while here! Send a CR or ping me, either works just fine!
@Kardi

Hello again! May I buy 224 gems? ^-^
@Kardi

Hello again! May I buy 224 gems? ^-^
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63