Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]elling Meat @ 15T:1FP
1 2 3
Selling a bunch of meats for 15 treasure per 1 food point! I have 12 pages worth of meat that I'd like to get rid of, so just let me know how many food points you'd like and I'll send'em on over. :3
Selling a bunch of meats for 15 treasure per 1 food point! I have 12 pages worth of meat that I'd like to get rid of, so just let me know how many food points you'd like and I'll send'em on over. :3
eFXnrYx.gif
@Durrus

Heyy~ could I get 800pts of meat please?? Anything goes, I'm so low on food and no time to coli lol, just tell me how much!!
@Durrus

Heyy~ could I get 800pts of meat please?? Anything goes, I'm so low on food and no time to coli lol, just tell me how much!!
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

Sure thing! I'll send a CR request on over here shortly. It'll be 12,000 treasure!
@Rahkali

Sure thing! I'll send a CR request on over here shortly. It'll be 12,000 treasure!
eFXnrYx.gif
@durrus

Could I buy 3334 food points for 50k? O:
@durrus

Could I buy 3334 food points for 50k? O:
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious

Of course! I'll send the CR over here in a minute!
@Ambitious

Of course! I'll send the CR over here in a minute!
eFXnrYx.gif
BOMP
BOMP
eFXnrYx.gif
@durrus

I'd like 5000pts meat = 75,000t
@durrus

I'd like 5000pts meat = 75,000t
@Novaa

Can do! Will send the CR w/ food here very soon!
@Novaa

Can do! Will send the CR w/ food here very soon!
eFXnrYx.gif
@durrus
can i have 15,000t worth please. Also is it okay to pay in gems?
@durrus
can i have 15,000t worth please. Also is it okay to pay in gems?
2z3ylwh.gif
@Tegaladwen

15,000 treasure worth will be 1,000 food points, is that OK? Also yes - sure! I think the going rate for T:G is 950:1, so it will be 16 gems total. :3
@Tegaladwen

15,000 treasure worth will be 1,000 food points, is that OK? Also yes - sure! I think the going rate for T:G is 950:1, so it will be 16 gems total. :3
eFXnrYx.gif
1 2 3