Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Transmutations~Up to x6 fast [Online]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
saving for later @Snakefang7
saving for later @Snakefang7
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
^
^
Going to call soon :)

(At school, so maybe not?)
Going to call soon :)

(At school, so maybe not?)
^
^
@Blazin

Yo, can I be on the pinglist? I'll be paying with Treasure or a Sweetheart Lace box + Remainder in treasure if that's alright. Meow.
@Blazin

Yo, can I be on the pinglist? I'll be paying with Treasure or a Sweetheart Lace box + Remainder in treasure if that's alright. Meow.
@Leafeaon

Yea, you should be fine. I already finished the current order but since i am at school, i cant send it via crossroads and due to extr acurricular, I wont be until sometime after reset. Ill be calling as soon as i get home :)
@Leafeaon

Yea, you should be fine. I already finished the current order but since i am at school, i cant send it via crossroads and due to extr acurricular, I wont be until sometime after reset. Ill be calling as soon as i get home :)
@Blazin
How many transmutes for a seashell mantle?
@Blazin
How many transmutes for a seashell mantle?
J6lBj25.png
59TgHaL.png
@Blazin I'd love to be placed on the pinglist! :)
@Blazin I'd love to be placed on the pinglist! :)
@Terpsichoria

And, how would you be paying by?
@Terpsichoria

And, how would you be paying by?
@Gryphonite

Well, right now the price is around 200 and as it stands, I really need treasure right nos, so maybe for 150?But when the festival is over, I can do around 185
@Gryphonite

Well, right now the price is around 200 and as it stands, I really need treasure right nos, so maybe for 150?But when the festival is over, I can do around 185
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11