Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Transmutations~Up to x6 fast [Online]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Almost done the current order...Now, the next order may take a while to finish just because we all are busy, and gonna get busy very quickly, so please only participate if you don't mind us going more slower.

Pinglist
1. Iceex - Treasure
2. @Mystyic - Wishlist/Treasure
3. @Linquished - Treasure/Eggs
4. @GryphonSong - Treasure
5. @Evarinya- Wishlist items
6. @Leafeaon - Treasure/Buttercup lace box + treasure
7. @Terpsichoria - Treasure

I got some opinion that the way I was doing it, was slightly unfair to those that may not be online at that time, particularly as I tend to open it around the same time...therefore, we are going to try another way...

Either the first five people to respond to the post, with a number between 1-50, or how many responded within an hour (probs more since im gonna sleep now) have their numbers posted as well...it will go into a rng and a number will be drawed, which ever is the closest will get to go...

Without further ado, we are open!
Almost done the current order...Now, the next order may take a while to finish just because we all are busy, and gonna get busy very quickly, so please only participate if you don't mind us going more slower.

Pinglist
1. Iceex - Treasure
2. @Mystyic - Wishlist/Treasure
3. @Linquished - Treasure/Eggs
4. @GryphonSong - Treasure
5. @Evarinya- Wishlist items
6. @Leafeaon - Treasure/Buttercup lace box + treasure
7. @Terpsichoria - Treasure

I got some opinion that the way I was doing it, was slightly unfair to those that may not be online at that time, particularly as I tend to open it around the same time...therefore, we are going to try another way...

Either the first five people to respond to the post, with a number between 1-50, or how many responded within an hour (probs more since im gonna sleep now) have their numbers posted as well...it will go into a rng and a number will be drawed, which ever is the closest will get to go...

Without further ado, we are open!
@GryphonSong

I am thinking of doing it over the festival, as my cauldron will be really empty anyway XD, but, I think i mentioned that the price of per transmute will increase by a bit...

Also, this is my opinion, I gotta check with the others, but as it stands now, this is how it will be :)
@GryphonSong

I am thinking of doing it over the festival, as my cauldron will be really empty anyway XD, but, I think i mentioned that the price of per transmute will increase by a bit...

Also, this is my opinion, I gotta check with the others, but as it stands now, this is how it will be :)
@Blazin I'll choose 50.
@Blazin I'll choose 50.
@Blazin

@Blazin

@Blazin I'll go with 20!
@Blazin I'll go with 20!
@Blazin 87!
@Blazin 87!
@Blazin
I'll go 40
@Blazin
I'll go 40
@Blazin

If it's not too late for my number to count i'll pick 35
@Blazin

If it's not too late for my number to count i'll pick 35
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Leafeaon

@GryphonSong

RNG chose 45 and you guys are 40 and 50 XD

So, first person to send a crossroad with the materials can have it, i'll just decline the other person's one
@Leafeaon

@GryphonSong

RNG chose 45 and you guys are 40 and 50 XD

So, first person to send a crossroad with the materials can have it, i'll just decline the other person's one
@Blazin Don't know if I'm first or not, but I sent you a CR. :)
@Blazin Don't know if I'm first or not, but I sent you a CR. :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11