Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} Fest Currency for Fodder/T/G/Chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi everyone! So I have alot of festival currency. I will probably never use it tbh, I'm not really interested in festivals, yet I grind during festivals to get currency which I don't have a need for. So I want to sell it to y'all for either fodder dragons, treasure, or openables (anything that can be opened, such as chests, broken bottles/pottery, coli and fest chests). I value currency at 50T per piece of currency for out of season currency and 200T while it is in season. My gem to treasure conversion rate is 1:860. Fest currency can be bought at 4 per gem or 32 per gem for out of season currency. Current fest currency to fodder dragon ratio is 37:1, out of season to fodder dragon is 148:1 Please discuss trades with me! I'm open to basically anything! [quote = Pinglist]@BlackJasper @Draxia @Nerdygamer @xBlackheartx @SnailMuffin @Oulisia[/quote] {Current Stock: Updated 8/26/18 @ 15:37 FR} [item= deepearth geode] x 20 [item = all-seeing shroom] x 80 [item = shimmering pinecone] x 32 [item = giant sand dollar] x 73 [item = Messengers scroll] x 55 [item=bladed flatleaf] x 25 [item = immaculate tablet] x 37 [item = charged sprocket] x 32 [item = glowing ember] x 76
Hi everyone!

So I have alot of festival currency. I will probably never use it tbh, I'm not really interested in festivals, yet I grind during festivals to get currency which I don't have a need for. So I want to sell it to y'all for either fodder dragons, treasure, or openables (anything that can be opened, such as chests, broken bottles/pottery, coli and fest chests). I value currency at 50T per piece of currency for out of season currency and 200T while it is in season.

My gem to treasure conversion rate is 1:860. Fest currency can be bought at 4 per gem or 32 per gem for out of season currency. Current fest currency to fodder dragon ratio is 37:1, out of season to fodder dragon is 148:1

Please discuss trades with me! I'm open to basically anything!

{Current Stock: Updated 8/26/18 @ 15:37 FR}

Deepearth Geode x 20 All-Seeing Shroom x 80 Shimmering Pinecone x 32 Giant Sand Dollar x 73 x 55 Bladed Flatleaf x 25 Immaculate Tablet x 37 Charged Sprocket x 32 Glowing Ember x 76
Aster - they/them or she/her - FR +3
College Student and Coliseum Enthusiast
I promise this signature will be fixed eventually
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@DragonSanctuary I have a few items in this thread and a few dragons in my hatchery if you'd like to look. I'm interested in all of the currency but I'm not sure what you value it at and I currently don't have much to buy with. If anything interests you just let me know, if not good luck :)
@DragonSanctuary I have a few items in this thread and a few dragons in my hatchery if you'd like to look. I'm interested in all of the currency but I'm not sure what you value it at and I currently don't have much to buy with. If anything interests you just let me know, if not good luck :)
@Ziegler Hi!

I typically price things as twice their value. As currency doesn't have a autosell, I use the baldwin price for this value( 25T per currency), meaning that I would sell/trade them for 50T a piece. This means that I would have 11,950T worth of fest currency for grabs.

I am particularly interested in your baldwin materials (especially your orange sludge), followed by your obsidian. Hopefully we can come to a trade!
@Ziegler Hi!

I typically price things as twice their value. As currency doesn't have a autosell, I use the baldwin price for this value( 25T per currency), meaning that I would sell/trade them for 50T a piece. This means that I would have 11,950T worth of fest currency for grabs.

I am particularly interested in your baldwin materials (especially your orange sludge), followed by your obsidian. Hopefully we can come to a trade!
@DragonSanctuary Hello!

I have 5 orange sludge (LAH is currently 2g each, 10g total) and two stacks of Obsidian (LAH is 4g per stack, 8g total). I have 18g total up for trade. I'd be happy to trade all the orange sludge I have and the obsidian for the fest currency! If you see anything else in my threads that you'd like I could possibly throw that in as well, just let me know.

Thanks for providing what you value your currency at! I'm not good at valuing it when it's not festival time and everyone either goes by LAH or their own numbers. As long as you feel like you're getting what you'd like I'd love to trade :)
@DragonSanctuary Hello!

I have 5 orange sludge (LAH is currently 2g each, 10g total) and two stacks of Obsidian (LAH is 4g per stack, 8g total). I have 18g total up for trade. I'd be happy to trade all the orange sludge I have and the obsidian for the fest currency! If you see anything else in my threads that you'd like I could possibly throw that in as well, just let me know.

Thanks for providing what you value your currency at! I'm not good at valuing it when it's not festival time and everyone either goes by LAH or their own numbers. As long as you feel like you're getting what you'd like I'd love to trade :)
@DragonSanctuary

I'd like to offer 47,800 treasure for all your fest currency.
@DragonSanctuary

I'd like to offer 47,800 treasure for all your fest currency.
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
@Ziegler Sounds like a plan to me! I'll start the cr now.

@Banyan I'm sorry, but I was in the middle of a transaction for all my currency. Would you like me to ping you when I start getting more during the next festival?
@Ziegler Sounds like a plan to me! I'll start the cr now.

@Banyan I'm sorry, but I was in the middle of a transaction for all my currency. Would you like me to ping you when I start getting more during the next festival?
@DragonSanctuary If you'd like to sell them for a higher price that's okay, I understand :) If not, I'll answer your CR (I'll throw in some more Balwin stuff, are you interested in any more colors?)
@DragonSanctuary If you'd like to sell them for a higher price that's okay, I understand :) If not, I'll answer your CR (I'll throw in some more Balwin stuff, are you interested in any more colors?)
Bump! Happy Thundercrack Carnival!
Bump! Happy Thundercrack Carnival!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9