Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Brewing & Melting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
Level: 26

Hi! I'm renting out my Cauldron to anyone who needs it.

This is a free service so you can just send the treasure and materials needed to brew the items you want and I'll make it and send it back, no extra charge. I will also transmute items in batches of 20. The items will be sent back as soon as they have finished. Tips are appreciated but by no means necessary.

Just tell me what need and send the necessary materials. If I'm already working on another order then you will be added to the queue and I will only accept the items just before I start your order. If you prefer, I can ping you when I get to your order to let you know to send the materials instead.

You can find a list of all the items I can brew, as well as the materials needed for each item here, but if you'd like me to clarify what's needed just ask. If you need me to brew something that requires multiple steps (e.g. a Bogsneak Egg and the transmutational materials needed to brew it), I'm happy to do them as a single order. I can also brew apparel sets, familiar groups, or up to 3 genes as single orders. If you want to change or cancel your order please ping me and let me know.

I also accept 3 preorders of up to 100 festive currency for whichever festival is scheduled next. Skin/accent and other currency orders can be placed during the festival. Due to the short time available to complete them, festival orders get priority over all other orders.

Queue:
  1. 20 transmutations - Espoir
  2. 20 transmutations - Equive
  3. 20 transmutations - SilverQuark
  4. 20 transmutations - Tropickle
  5. 20 transmutations - CupcakeCass

Festival Brewing:
Level: 26

Hi! I'm renting out my Cauldron to anyone who needs it.

This is a free service so you can just send the treasure and materials needed to brew the items you want and I'll make it and send it back, no extra charge. I will also transmute items in batches of 20. The items will be sent back as soon as they have finished. Tips are appreciated but by no means necessary.

Just tell me what need and send the necessary materials. If I'm already working on another order then you will be added to the queue and I will only accept the items just before I start your order. If you prefer, I can ping you when I get to your order to let you know to send the materials instead.

You can find a list of all the items I can brew, as well as the materials needed for each item here, but if you'd like me to clarify what's needed just ask. If you need me to brew something that requires multiple steps (e.g. a Bogsneak Egg and the transmutational materials needed to brew it), I'm happy to do them as a single order. I can also brew apparel sets, familiar groups, or up to 3 genes as single orders. If you want to change or cancel your order please ping me and let me know.

I also accept 3 preorders of up to 100 festive currency for whichever festival is scheduled next. Skin/accent and other currency orders can be placed during the festival. Due to the short time available to complete them, festival orders get priority over all other orders.

Queue:
  1. 20 transmutations - Espoir
  2. 20 transmutations - Equive
  3. 20 transmutations - SilverQuark
  4. 20 transmutations - Tropickle
  5. 20 transmutations - CupcakeCass

Festival Brewing:
^
^
@KhepriRose I need six Fine Alchemical Reductions, if you don't mind.
@KhepriRose I need six Fine Alchemical Reductions, if you don't mind.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion

Sure, I'll get right on it!
@aformofmotion

Sure, I'll get right on it!
@aformofmotion

Finished and sent
@aformofmotion

Finished and sent
^
^
@KhepriRose
Could you brew up a venom rogue vest and Winguard for me, please?
@KhepriRose
Could you brew up a venom rogue vest and Winguard for me, please?
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@MagnusMedivh

Sure! Just send the necessary materials and I'll start brewing
@MagnusMedivh

Sure! Just send the necessary materials and I'll start brewing
@KhepriRose Can I toss you the stuff for [item=glowing green clawtips] and [item=glowing blue clawtips]
@KhepriRose Can I toss you the stuff for Glowing Green Clawtips and Glowing Blue Clawtips
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Celesol

Of course!
@Celesol

Of course!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87