Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | free cauldron - level 15
1 2 3
status;
OPEN

yes, i desperately need to get to level 16 to brew a prismatic token. for next fest, of course

so send me the materials + fee to make whatever, i'd prefer genes/etc to make the process speed up. (anything with a large XP - i need 11k) altho im down with anything hh

here's a guide; (with visuals)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536#post_1950536
up to level 15, of course

i will NOT transmute, sorry.

as the title says, i'm not charging anything. you send the mats/fee(if required) through CR/PM, and i'd appreciate if you say what it's for too, if you're not commenting on the forum. ping/dont ping, im fine.
i'll send your desired item(s) as soon as i can.
status;
OPEN

yes, i desperately need to get to level 16 to brew a prismatic token. for next fest, of course

so send me the materials + fee to make whatever, i'd prefer genes/etc to make the process speed up. (anything with a large XP - i need 11k) altho im down with anything hh

here's a guide; (with visuals)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536#post_1950536
up to level 15, of course

i will NOT transmute, sorry.

as the title says, i'm not charging anything. you send the mats/fee(if required) through CR/PM, and i'd appreciate if you say what it's for too, if you're not commenting on the forum. ping/dont ping, im fine.
i'll send your desired item(s) as soon as i can.
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
@MochiTeaaa i know that this is not a big request and will not give much xp, but would you do one Irradiated Alchemical Reduction for me? I can deliver the mats and treasure asap
@MochiTeaaa i know that this is not a big request and will not give much xp, but would you do one Irradiated Alchemical Reduction for me? I can deliver the mats and treasure asap
She/her
+3 FR time
Likes puddim

Wishlist
Nest rental
Brewing
ws5n0tJ.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Samooch
Send it over!
@Samooch
Send it over!
@MochiTeaaa Could you brew me a Red Mantle? I'll send the mats asap when you confirm!
@MochiTeaaa Could you brew me a Red Mantle? I'll send the mats asap when you confirm!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@laeyein
sure thing!
currently brewing the above order but i'll brew a mantle for you asap ^^
@laeyein
sure thing!
currently brewing the above order but i'll brew a mantle for you asap ^^
@MochiTeaaa oh dear sorry. a person replied to my post and is now brewing with them. sorry i forgot to reply here!
@MochiTeaaa oh dear sorry. a person replied to my post and is now brewing with them. sorry i forgot to reply here!
She/her
+3 FR time
Likes puddim

Wishlist
Nest rental
Brewing
ws5n0tJ.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Samooch
Ahh it's okay. I brewed it already to perhaps speed up the process xD
I'll sell it or something, no harm done
@Samooch
Ahh it's okay. I brewed it already to perhaps speed up the process xD
I'll sell it or something, no harm done
@MochiTeaaa oh dear! please let me at least give you some mats ^u^I delivered most of what I had to the other person to brew the item to me but I still have something left. Didn't know you where going to brew it anyways hahaha. Sending it!
@MochiTeaaa oh dear! please let me at least give you some mats ^u^I delivered most of what I had to the other person to brew the item to me but I still have something left. Didn't know you where going to brew it anyways hahaha. Sending it!
She/her
+3 FR time
Likes puddim

Wishlist
Nest rental
Brewing
@Samooch
It's okay!! I wasn't supposed to aha
@Samooch
It's okay!! I wasn't supposed to aha
@MochiTeaaa sent some goodies ^u^~
@MochiTeaaa sent some goodies ^u^~
She/her
+3 FR time
Likes puddim

Wishlist
Nest rental
Brewing
1 2 3