Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Baldwin mats [W] melters
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Does what it says on the tin! I brew nearly constantly and I always need more materials. [i]Always[/i]. I'm looking for people to reduce items for me, primarily apparel and familiars. [b]How this works:[/b] [LIST] [*] I send you an agreed-upon number of items to reduce [*] with the items, I will include a a footnote of what I'm sending you, including quantity (so we can both keep track and avoid confusion) [*] you toss them in your cauldron and make slimies [*] send back the resulting materials and I'll pay you 1,000t or 1g per item reduced! [/LIST] Whether you'd like to send them back as you go or all at once is pretty much up to you. I just ask for complete honesty and that you send back [i]every [/i]material you receive from transmuting my items. I also buy most materials at 1:1,000t:1g; currently, I'll also buy white slime and silver/gold muck for 2kt or 2g. Currently buying the following, regardless of stack size: [item=green goo][item=red goo][item=blue goo] [item=yellow ooze][item=red ooze][item=purple ooze][item=blue ooze] [item=green sludge][item=purple sludge][item=blue sludge] [item=grey slime][item=black slime][item=white slime] [item=copper muck][item=silver muck][item=gold muck] This will of course be updated as my needs change. Gems are my preferred method of payment, so I may need a heads up in advance if you'd like to be paid in treasure. No need to comment or ping me for this; just send me a 2-way crossroads and include the quantity of items you're selling me and your preferred payment (gems/treasure). I'll send the money back as soon as I see it! Occasionally, I will also buy materials at 1/2 their current LAH. This will [b]not [/b]be a guaranteed thing, as above, and I would sincerely prefer that you check with me via ping or pm before sending me a crossroads. I will update this post to be clear when I am and am not buying at this rate; currently, I am [b][u]not[/u][/b]. Please ping me with any questions or if you're willing to let me use your cauldron. :D[/center]
Does what it says on the tin! I brew nearly constantly and I always need more materials. Always.

I'm looking for people to reduce items for me, primarily apparel and familiars. How this works:
  • I send you an agreed-upon number of items to reduce
  • with the items, I will include a a footnote of what I'm sending you, including quantity (so we can both keep track and avoid confusion)
  • you toss them in your cauldron and make slimies
  • send back the resulting materials and I'll pay you 1,000t or 1g per item reduced!

Whether you'd like to send them back as you go or all at once is pretty much up to you. I just ask for complete honesty and that you send back every material you receive from transmuting my items.

I also buy most materials at 1:1,000t:1g; currently, I'll also buy white slime and silver/gold muck for 2kt or 2g. Currently buying the following, regardless of stack size:
Green Goo Red Goo Blue Goo
Yellow Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze
Green Sludge Purple Sludge Blue Sludge
Grey Slime Black Slime White Slime
Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck

This will of course be updated as my needs change.

Gems are my preferred method of payment, so I may need a heads up in advance if you'd like to be paid in treasure. No need to comment or ping me for this; just send me a 2-way crossroads and include the quantity of items you're selling me and your preferred payment (gems/treasure). I'll send the money back as soon as I see it!

Occasionally, I will also buy materials at 1/2 their current LAH. This will not be a guaranteed thing, as above, and I would sincerely prefer that you check with me via ping or pm before sending me a crossroads. I will update this post to be clear when I am and am not buying at this rate; currently, I am not.

Please ping me with any questions or if you're willing to let me use your cauldron. :D
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
^
^
@OnABadBet

Are you interested in any copper muck? ovo
@OnABadBet

Are you interested in any copper muck? ovo
@Dittles muck is good ;v;
@Dittles muck is good ;v;
@OnABadBet

And you said you'll pay 1g/1kt for 1 item correct? o3o
@OnABadBet

And you said you'll pay 1g/1kt for 1 item correct? o3o
@Dittles indeed ^^
@Dittles indeed ^^
@OnABadBet

Sending you a CR with some mats! And I can also melt some for you if you'd like. ^^
@OnABadBet

Sending you a CR with some mats! And I can also melt some for you if you'd like. ^^
@Dittles oh, cheers. :D any preference between tr/gems for payment?

And would you be up for melting ~5 or so pieces of apparel?
@Dittles oh, cheers. :D any preference between tr/gems for payment?

And would you be up for melting ~5 or so pieces of apparel?
@OnABadBet

I don't mind! And sure~ I'll melt some apparel. c:
@OnABadBet

I don't mind! And sure~ I'll melt some apparel. c:
@OnABadBet

If you don't mind the wait...(currently nearly done one person, a stack left to go...)

I can do a stack for u
@OnABadBet

If you don't mind the wait...(currently nearly done one person, a stack left to go...)

I can do a stack for u
1 2 3 4 5