Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | The Outfit Outlet | - CLOSED
1 2 3
@Skelkirie - Confirmed, please send payment over and I'll get started after I finish my current order~
@Skelkirie - Confirmed, please send payment over and I'll get started after I finish my current order~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1
--~♥~--
Username: LaAstaria
ID#(s) of Dragon(s) Needing Outfit(s): 29251334, 33540529, 33540975, 33517208
Theme for Each Dragon: The first two IDs are a couple and the last two IDs are also a couple, all I want is both couples to wear the same type of apparel to match their mate, they don't have to wear everything EXACTLY the same (meaning they don't both have to have the same apparel items exactly! Ex: They could both be dressed in Gossamer Flame apparel, but one could be missing the Tail Ribbon), but I want someone to be able to tell they are together! I also have a few examples on the first page of my lair. I'm open to anything, as long as both couples have matching apparel and the colors look well with the colors of the dragons!
Things You Don't Want: I don't want apparel that doesn't look good with the colors of the dragons XD I think that is pretty obvious :P and I don't want a couple to not match together, also no cheap cheap apparel!
Maximum Amount of Apparel: 10
Outfits per Dragon: 2 outfits
Payment Type: Gems

@heartcrusher1
--~♥~--
Username: LaAstaria
ID#(s) of Dragon(s) Needing Outfit(s): 29251334, 33540529, 33540975, 33517208
Theme for Each Dragon: The first two IDs are a couple and the last two IDs are also a couple, all I want is both couples to wear the same type of apparel to match their mate, they don't have to wear everything EXACTLY the same (meaning they don't both have to have the same apparel items exactly! Ex: They could both be dressed in Gossamer Flame apparel, but one could be missing the Tail Ribbon), but I want someone to be able to tell they are together! I also have a few examples on the first page of my lair. I'm open to anything, as long as both couples have matching apparel and the colors look well with the colors of the dragons!
Things You Don't Want: I don't want apparel that doesn't look good with the colors of the dragons XD I think that is pretty obvious :P and I don't want a couple to not match together, also no cheap cheap apparel!
Maximum Amount of Apparel: 10
Outfits per Dragon: 2 outfits
Payment Type: Gems

----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
@LaAstaria - Please send payment and then I'll add your order to the queue! I think I can do matching sets~
@LaAstaria - Please send payment and then I'll add your order to the queue! I think I can do matching sets~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1
No rush but could I get an ETA for when my outfits will be done? I don't mind if it'll take a little while, I'd just like to know.
@heartcrusher1
No rush but could I get an ETA for when my outfits will be done? I don't mind if it'll take a little while, I'd just like to know.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
@Skelkirie - It'll take around 2-3 weeks? I'm still finishing up the order in front of you (halfway done), but I'm very heavily involved in BSJ planning and won't have very much time to think about outfits during the next 2 weeks! I apologize for the amount of time I'm taking, but rest assured they will get done in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience~ =)
@Skelkirie - It'll take around 2-3 weeks? I'm still finishing up the order in front of you (halfway done), but I'm very heavily involved in BSJ planning and won't have very much time to think about outfits during the next 2 weeks! I apologize for the amount of time I'm taking, but rest assured they will get done in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience~ =)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1
No problem, thanks for letting me know :)
@heartcrusher1
No problem, thanks for letting me know :)
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
@heartcrusher1
--~♥~--
I no longer need outfits for the dragons I gave you because they now have outfits on themselves, so I'll just substitute them:

32128727, 32122016 - These two are a couple, same rules apply with the matching apparel and such

These other two are not a couple, so their apparel does not have to match -
@heartcrusher1
--~♥~--
I no longer need outfits for the dragons I gave you because they now have outfits on themselves, so I'll just substitute them:

32128727, 32122016 - These two are a couple, same rules apply with the matching apparel and such

These other two are not a couple, so their apparel does not have to match -
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
@LaAstaria - Thank you for letting me know! I'm so sorry that it's taking quite a while, I just got very wrapped up in BSJ preparation and just finished my finals yesterday, but I've been picking up efficiency since then! I'll note the new dragons down immediately~
@LaAstaria - Thank you for letting me know! I'm so sorry that it's taking quite a while, I just got very wrapped up in BSJ preparation and just finished my finals yesterday, but I've been picking up efficiency since then! I'll note the new dragons down immediately~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 Can I please get a ping when you reopen? :)
@heartcrusher1 Can I please get a ping when you reopen? :)
@Rulanir - Sure! I'm finishing up an order and will let you know~
@Rulanir - Sure! I'm finishing up an order and will let you know~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 3